request for the 1.5.2 update - same

Talk about anything here.
Sam The Butcher

Post by Sam The Butcher »

I had mentioned this just before the 1.5.1 updat, and was told it was a good idea but it was to late to include it. I dont know how far along 1.5.2 is but I'd like to mention it again. I think it would be very useful to be able to watch films in multi player with other people. not only would it be cool to watch some good films with other people, but it would be very helpful in practicing and developing strats for tourneys. To be able to watch and go over films with your team would make things so much better than. Sending films to each other and then having to watch them alone. It would be alot easier to point out and discuss different parts of a game or match watching them together.

Thanks Sam
William Wallet

Post by William Wallet »

Neat idea. Bit late though isn't it? :P
Okay I got the models but now I'm too dumb to do anything with 'em
Sam The Butcher

Duh I dont know what i was thinking. I thought there was another update coming out soon :)
:) Da Cid (: McCl

Post by :) Da Cid (: McCl »

Sam The Butcher wrote:Duh I dont know what i was thinking. I thought there was another update coming out soon :)
There is.

It's just a bit late to include it, maybe. :P
-TGP-
Having fun with poser horses and pasted-on Warrior torsos since 1990!™
Sam The Butcher

Since it is to late to include it in 1.5.2. Then would it be possible to make it like a plugin? I think it would definately be a cool enough feature to be worth making.
William Wallet

Post by William Wallet »

I don't think such a feature could be in a plugin, could it? It's not really anything that can be edited in any tag I know of - but hey, someone prove me wrong on this because it's a nice idea.

In any event, you can but hope that someone makes an update after 1.5.2 ha-ha.
Okay I got the models but now I'm too dumb to do anything with 'em