Special Mazz

Talk about anything here.
Pfhor

Special Mazz

Post by Pfhor »

http://thetain.totalcodex.net/items/show/special-mazz

Back in the day, ChrisP was helping me start a Special Mazz mod. This is a Mazz map for less players with legendary Myth units. You control Soulblighter (with healing powers), Balor (with his lightning strike and healing powers), Deceiver (with a new ranged lightning attack, his sky lightning attack, and his cloudkill spell), Shiver (who can turn units to stone and all her other spells), and of course Mazzarin. Also the enemies are now a lot tougher with hundreds of Trow, quicker unseen Wraiths, endless Myrkridia along with Myrkridia giants that are more damaging, Shades, and more! Recommended for 3-5 players, though you can play it with less but expect chaos. Please let me know what you think and if you are interested, we should set up a time for some of us to play it together.
oogaBooga

Re: Special Mazz

Post by oogaBooga »

AT least with balor and whatnot there can now be an excuse for the absurdly large health bars... sounds interesting.
Deceiver

Post by Deceiver »

Me and my buddy would be interested in playing - how and when? We should set up a Facebook group or google+ group or something - someone have ichat/ Skype ? MSN ? IRC ? :)
Thank you all for keeping one of the greatest Mac games ever created, alive.
Deceiver

Post by Deceiver »

How do you install this plugin? does it work for mac? i've putt he file that i extracted from the link provided above but its not a map-file it seems...
Thank you all for keeping one of the greatest Mac games ever created, alive.
Pyro
Bug Finder Extraordinaire

Post by Pyro »

Did you try hold Shift when you activated the plug? Sometimes you need to do this to see a solo/coop map in the list.
Pfhor

Post by Pfhor »

Deceiver, add me on MSN, my e-mail is mmezzetta@hotmail.com.