hey - hey

Talk about anything here.
al capone

Post by al capone »

where can i find the most complete collection of maps?

i was sitting back the other day, and thought. damn, myth spawned sooo many addons, it would be a waste to let it all go to .. waste.

i have 2.6 gigs from when the Mill went down, so i can say i have all the utilities and majorty of the plugins from that era, and i have the largest of the campaigns

but i'd like to get the complete WWII, and the complete Multiplayer maps, and all the new ones by project magma and stuff. which place can i find them all? or, do you guys use.

another thing. anyone have a good program that catalogs files?

thanks

~ Al Capone ~
iron
Site Admin

Post by iron »

Hmm. Complete WWII would probably be easiest found at the Package.net. Our maps are all in the downloads section here. There were so many multi maps, good bad and indifferent, that I'm not sure what you mean by complete there ;)

I know however that igmo is putting together a single zip containing all the most popular plugins, in order to make it very easy for someone to download everything in a single hit.

Btw good to see you again Al :)
...playing as long5hot on War Thunder
The Elfoid

Post by The Elfoid »

Go to hl.udogs.net and track down TheTain.org's library - there's a big list of all the maps that'll be on the site (I don't think it's 100% complete yet tho). I can't remember where it is, but it's on there.

PlayMyth.net, MythForums, MythAtlas (from Mything.org) and hl.udogs.net together are the best.
Samsara

Post by Samsara »

Clan Mac gaming has a huge library of which many files are not on udogs.
(AKA Captain Trips, Amadeus)
The Elfoid

Post by The Elfoid »

The Tain archives looked far from full, but it's a pretty long list.