Gay! fw bug fix it! - Firewall/timeout bug

Talk about anything here.
Acheron

Post by Acheron »

ok today after playing several times big team games. The following start happening: game fills up with 6,7,8,9,10 etc of 16 then suddnenly game becomes "firewalled" or the join bar comes up and u dont get in before it says u timed out.. This is happening ALL the time.. sometimes swapping rooms work sometimes not. This is really annoying and need fixing NOW!
Acheron LoA&BME
Krusader

Post by Krusader »

Maybe check your router and connection, if it hasn't happened before in 1.5, you may have changed something in your networking or it may be a "bug".

Sincerely,
Krusader
Krusader Bastard
Acheron

Post by Acheron »

are u fucking retarded? THIS HAPPEND TO LIKE 20 PEOPLE on 3 different hosts yesterday. CHECK UR OWN ROUTER. AND IT NEVER HAPPEND BEFORE 1.5
Acheron LoA&BME
iron
Site Admin

Post by iron »

Ach, tone it down a bit. He wasn't there to see what happened and was just trying to help. You've reported the problem, we're working on it. The ranting isn't needed.
...playing as long5hot on War Thunder
GHOST®

Post by GHOST® »

[color=DFC99B]Iron, you deserve the Humanitarian Award for Patience. :o)

Id personally rather have Acheron taken out back and shot than put up with his immature demanding BS, even IF he does bring some issues to light, the manner in which he brings them just raises my hackles and makes me want to do evil things.

Sorry, but if I ever ran into someone who acted like Acheron in person Id blOOdy their nose for being such a blight on humanity, and I am not a normally violent person.

Fortuanately for me, I live amongst civilized human beings who at least "attempt" to be polite to one another and to show a little courtesy to one another when out in public.[/color]
"Do you want to be healed now? Or would you prefer to bleed to death so I can try my hand at resurrection?"