Myst
4%

Total votes: 57

capital

Post by capital »

Vote!
Zeph

Post by Zeph »

Fallen lords was great, but soulblighter made me buy it. The wolf age is missing the little something that would make it shine, also known as a community :(

"myst??" is the answer I get when talking about myth. Myst is just plain boring, can't even kick people with your trow.
lank

Post by lank »

your version of myst has tro? :0
*toot*
Lothar

Post by Lothar »

Myst? You mean the game where the Trow walks around on an island kicking people? Yeah. That game was sweet. ^.^
Dio

Post by Dio »

Which will stay around? M2
Which do I prefer to play? TFL
"The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but progress".
- Joseph Joubert
Archer

Post by Archer »

TFL, definitely. Closely followed by Myst and M2. Then somewhere, dragging itself along like a wight following a cave spider and two myrmidons, is Myth III.

~J
Failure: when your best just isn't good enough.
A-Red

Post by A-Red »

Wow. That's such an awesome analogy. I don't think I'd rank Myst with Myth II, though.

A-Red
William Wallet

Post by William Wallet »

WEEEEEEEEEEEELL... I use TFL because I can't lay hands to my copy of the Mappack at the moment. I use M2 for variety. And I never got Myth 3 for Mac, only for PC and back then it didn't work so good.
Okay I got the models but now I'm too dumb to do anything with 'em
Shocker

Post by Shocker »

TFL will always be what I remember most fondly, even though I never play anything but Myth II vTFL anymore. :(
Dio

Post by Dio »

omgz...Shocker!!! I thought you were dead or maybe you just broke your Myth cd..either way. Nice to see you posting somewhere.
"The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but progress".
- Joseph Joubert
William Wallet

Post by William Wallet »

Well his stormtrooper sure as shit isn't dead.
Okay I got the models but now I'm too dumb to do anything with 'em
Pistol_Pete

Post by Pistol_Pete »

Pre 1.4 patches, I would've said TFL, but since Myth II now has the vTFL option, I prefer it to any other of the Myth games.
CIK

Post by CIK »

hey all your TFL guys....please down the 1.5 final contender I have posted on the TFL page in the Project's section and test it out before I ship the final release in a week or two.

In case you have been in a cave or something.

1.5 takes Bungie's 1.3 and updates it for modern operating systems and adds support for OpenGL on both OS X & Windows. Along with the fact it plays the game in your desktop resolution setting instead of 640x480. The game looks pretty good with these enhancements, esp considering it's age. In fact the units look much better then the ones in Myth II.

NOTE: Nothing in game play has changed at all from 1.3. For testing I have played several long films from the Myth master archives with success. At the same time it shares the same core networking, input code, etc with Myth II 1.5.1 & Myth III 1.x.
tifighter

Post by tifighter »

I'm personally an M2 player myself. I think mostly because I was turned on to TFL just before M2 came out and once all my Myth buddys got it that's all we played. I remember those loooong nights after work in the computer store.
Along came a spider...
Crazy Rooster

Post by Crazy Rooster »

TFL will always be untouchable. At this point Soulblighter may be an equal or better as a game, but TFL was more to me, and it will always have that feel to it.