My life officially sucks now

Talk about anything here.
oogaBooga

Post by oogaBooga »

Early this morning I found my mother dead in her bedroom. I don't know if i'm going to continue playing myth or not. My life is undergoing some drastic changes right now and i'm not sure i can waste any more of my life than i already have playing this game.

-ooga
ChrisP

Post by ChrisP »

Oh God, ooga, I'm so sorry. It's hard to even imagine what you're going through right now and any words are just going to be totally lame sounding. I'm sure everyone in the Myth community will have you in their thoughts and we'll be hoping you manage to cope with this incredible loss somehow.
Brainbug

Post by Brainbug »

damn,... lots of strength ooga

if you need to get stuff of your chest and don't know where to do it you can always contact me through msn/aim/icq/yahoo (see in sig) or on udogs
Even if you don't think you need to, you can add me, it can only help to shout stuff out.

and again, strength
TarousZars
Site Admin

Post by TarousZars »

My condolences ooga.

I know I cannot fully understand the hurt you must be going thru.
Know you have Friends here who'd be glad to help in any way we can. Little we can do over the Net I know, but like BB said, if you just need someone to talk to feel free.
Horus

Post by Horus »

Damn bro, sorry to hear about this :/

I'm also here if you need to talk ooga.
oogaBooga

Post by oogaBooga »

Thanks guys, i might take you up on that... i probably sounded a little fatalistic about myth and whatnot, chances are i'll be back, i mean it's a sad thing to say, but myth has been a big part of my life and I know i'll get dragged back.. But for now, i've got to sort my life out. Decide how i'm going to survive..

-ooga
lank

Post by lank »

my god! ooga, i'm so sorry to hear that. you'll be in my thoughts. i remember you've been through some bad family crap the last couple of years; i can't possibly imagine how hard this must be for you. you've always got an ear in me if you need. all the best, mate.
*toot*
A-Red

Post by A-Red »

I offer my condolences too, for what they're worth.
ChrisP

Post by ChrisP »

Ah ooga, of all the dear friends I've made thanks to Myth, I've known you since the beginning. I've been thinking about it all evening and I so wish you didn't have to go through this.

I know everything is chaos now, but when you get a chance, please email me at ebreer@hotmail.com, or post your email address here. No message necessary; I just want a way to get in touch with you.
Jagman

Post by Jagman »

Thats awful oogs :(
my sincerest hopes that youll find a way to cope with this man - as tar noted, what small help i can be, will be there for you

take care
woof

Post by woof »

ooga, we've not always been on the best of terms, but know that I am deeply sorry for your loss. Arguments about game play are truly small in the big picture. The one thing about a community--even an online one--is that there are people here for you. Real people to talk to, and real people who care. My best wishes and sympathy to you as you go through such a difficult time. Take care.

Edited By woof on 1124254279
carlinho

Post by carlinho »

Damn dude, so sorry to hear that. Can't even imagine the feeling and pain you must be under.
There's nothing that replaces the loss of a loved one, but still hope that somehow you find peace and strength to keep up with the spirit.
The best to you brother.
http://carlinho7.tripod.com
Home of ANCIENT and CLASSICAL GREECE plugin on the works.
oogaBooga

Post by oogaBooga »

Hey carl.. i am really looking forward to your ancient greece tagset.. i saw the screenshots and they are totally hi-res and sweet, even in spite of your software rendering :)

anyways, i hope you do justice to the battle of Thermopylae at the bay of Marathon, because as you know they are pivotal bungie references, and they deserve to rule:P

And thanks all of you for your kind comments, i'll survive. I'll try to respond to some of you, and ChrisP: my email addy is oogabooga@drunkenbastards.com, might wanna tell whoever to update the "about us" section with the new email, tho i doubt anybody's gonna notice/care.

regards,
-ooga
Road

Post by Road »

Loseing my mother i one of my biggest nightmares. Iv never lost anyone that close or special but one day I know I might have to and Im not looking forward to it.
Incase my addy here is out of date heres my info Mike:
roadwyrm@hotmail.com
jesguil@aol.com (also MSN messenger)

I know Iv been away for a long time but youv been the closest thing to an internet brother. If you need anything please let me know..be strong.
-Jesse
William Wallet

Post by William Wallet »

That's my greatest fear in life, finding my parents dead. I can't imagine what you're feeling ooga. Though don't worry about sounding fatalistic, this is exactly the sort of thing that shakes people up and you start to look at all the silly things you do all day and say 'why the heck am I wasting my time on this?'.

I don't really speak to you often enough to say I'm a friend, but take heart - you've got plenty here dude.
Okay I got the models but now I'm too dumb to do anything with 'em