ChrisP

Post by ChrisP »

Mazzarin's Demise VI

September 2006

Prepare for the King of all co-ops
:) Da Cid (: McCl

Post by :) Da Cid (: McCl »

You sure on that release date, CP?

Seems a little early to be setting one. You only announced V about a week beforehand. :P

-TGP-
Having fun with poser horses and pasted-on Warrior torsos since 1990!™
TheHelmet

Post by TheHelmet »

Awesome, looking forward to the next epic part in the series! :D
Cobalt 7

Post by Cobalt 7 »

GAH! I haven't even gotten around to beating the 5th one!
(it seriously is just so hard to fnid a good team, where everyone knows what they're doing, and everyone knows their role.)

But seriously, this is Hawt.
I decided to look up in the sky, and lo and behold there was a BoB. I stared at him, and he stared back. There was silence for a great while until he said in a thunderous, booming voice..."Okay, Okay, DON'T Frogblast the ventcore."
Lugas

Post by Lugas »

Oh my god! :o
I just knew there'd be Mazzarin's Demise 6.
Click on the picture below for my Myth 2 scenario.
Horus

Post by Horus »

In the name of all that is both Holy, and Unholy Gods nooooo!!!

Now in all seriousness it'd better be of significant difference than the last lot

IE

1. New map not just the same old one scaled up.
2. Myth only units or new myth units not this exotic units from another world BS (TW was not a summoner of Demons, he was a raiser of the dead) - if you do bring units from LoE or anywhere else into it remove Mazz and TW and replace them with characters more fitting to that world (the STORY is just as important as the gameplay in my book)!!!

3. Meh...
William Wallet

Post by William Wallet »

Horus â„¢ wrote:In the name of all that is both Holy, and Unholy Gods nooooo!!!

Now in all seriousness it'd better be of significant difference than the last lot

IE

1. New map not just the same old one scaled up.
2. Myth only units or new myth units not this exotic units from another world BS (TW was not a summoner of Demons, he was a raiser of the dead) - if you do bring units from LoE or anywhere else into it remove Mazz and TW and replace them with characters more fitting to that world (the STORY is just as important as the gameplay in my book)!!!

3. Meh...
1). I was disappointed that the previous colourmap was an upscaled 'old' one.

2). Lugas... you mean to tell me you only found out about this *now*... I thought everybody frigging knew about this thing?!?

3). Horus - while I also think story is pretty important to any plugin (in fact, I place it above the actual plugin itself ha-ha, that's why my maps suck so hard) I don't think it quite applies to Mazzarin. To me it comes across as a Challenge, a big long co-op. It's like uhm... those comics, where heroes from different universes join forces. You know it's bullshit, but it's still fun to play with :P
Okay I got the models but now I'm too dumb to do anything with 'em
Lugas

Post by Lugas »

I had no idea about a Mazz 6. Last time I hinted of a possibility of Mazz 6, everyone else went crazy, especially Horus. (no offence though)
Site Admin

Post by Death's Avatar »

OH LORD! A new mazz!

I heard a rumor that this one lasts 4 hours and has 10 watchers at the end
Orlando the Axe

Post by Orlando the Axe »

1. mazz 5 is cool
2. mazz 6 will most likely be cool
3. no matter what changes/doesnt change you will all download and play it, as will everyone else.
William Wallet

Post by William Wallet »

Orlando the Axe wrote:3. no matter what changes/doesnt change you will all download and play it, as will everyone else.
Wrong!
Whenever I find Mazz on Cid's computer I delete it. It just cuts his productivity when he has that plugin... if I wipe it out, there's more chance of him doing my bidding.
Okay I got the models but now I'm too dumb to do anything with 'em
:) Da Cid (: McCl

Post by :) Da Cid (: McCl »

Orlando the Axe wrote:3. no matter what changes/doesnt change you will all download and play it, as will everyone else.
All + Everyone else? That's a lot of people.

I heard dragons could actually swallow people now.

-TGP-
Having fun with poser horses and pasted-on Warrior torsos since 1990!™
A-Red

Post by A-Red »

I heard Mazz can swallow the Dragons.
Lugas

Post by Lugas »

Maybe Mazz can eat Thrall...

"And the slippery piled dead limped accross the field of bodies and then Mazzarin eat them all...tastes like popcorn."
Cobalt 7

Post by Cobalt 7 »

I'm a relative Myth Newbie. I just got the game 2 months ago. So I missed out on Mazz 4.

But Mazz 5 is quite possibly the most unique gaming experience I've had in a long time.

Just a suggestion(s)
1) Some more detailed instructions. It is a pain in the ass to learn how to handle some of the characters.
2) New Map.
3) Balance out those custom units. I found the wraith units to be quite cheap at the end of a very long Mazz session.
I decided to look up in the sky, and lo and behold there was a BoB. I stared at him, and he stared back. There was silence for a great while until he said in a thunderous, booming voice..."Okay, Okay, DON'T Frogblast the ventcore."