The 7th God, who made it?

Talk about anything here.
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

Krille wrote:What's the latest version of 7th god?
I've got v1, is there any newer? and if there is, where can I get it?
Think the latest version was 1.4 I thought it was available at playmyth.net but I don't see it listed there.
Lots of Myth stuff at http://mythgraveyard.org.
Sometimes I put hard to find stuff in my my Udogs folder.
Horus

Post by Horus »

It can be obtained from the Myth Addicts site

Here
haravikk
Site Admin

Post by haravikk »

While Seventh God was really cool and fun to play, I don't think it touches TFL or M2 for the gameplay.
I dunno, TSG had lots of new things, but it didn't really bring much new stuff in terms of gameplay to the table IMO, except the two RPG levels which were immensely fun the first time but for all their fine construction were a bit dull afterwards, a few levels I really enjoyed, but nothing that felt that new in terms of dynamics, except the world knot level (second map?).
Being Haravikk gets you girls like these:
clifford1944

Post by clifford1944 »

What ever happened to ghost?
Home, home, where I wanted to go.
lank

Post by lank »

he reappeared for a while about a year ago because the mapmaking bug bit him again, but he disappeared again after just too little time. :(
*toot*
The Elfoid

Post by The Elfoid »

I think TSG was well-made but its like a high budget film with no story. All it had really was production values. That's gameplay wise, I liked the story (though its not as good as TFL/SB - but what I liked more in them was the huge epic back-story/history - the narratives are pretty similar) and felt the voice acting waas good enough.

Back to the gameplay...it just felt like it had no SOUL to it. Its like comparing the American Godzilla to the Japanese ones. 500x the budget, more acclaimed directors - the American one had everything going for it but one thing fans didn't like was it didn't have the rough 'n' ready appeal. TSG/Myth have a similar comparison.