bug report

Talk about anything here.
Will

bug report

Post by Will »

donno if this should be in technical support, i didn't really need "support" for it per se because i ended up getting the trade fixed, but this is the first time i've ever seen or heard of this bug

anyway it took away a bunch of my unit trade points and gave me negative points i set everything to 0 and it went back to normal
Myrd
Site Admin

Post by Myrd »

How did it happen exactly? Is there a way to always reproduce it?
rabican

Post by rabican »

happened to me few times. You can bybass it by siftclicking those trading arrows few times, the same way it usually seems to happen. it doesnt affect actual units you get, pretty harmless. if i remember correctly, anyway!
TheHelmet

Post by TheHelmet »

What Rabican said..
It used to happen to me alot some time ago, probably because I played alot more then, but it never affected the trade. As soon as you shift-click on some other trade they go back to normal..
The Elfoid

Post by The Elfoid »

Just happened to me today infact, second time. I shift clicked both times.
Will

Post by Will »

i ended up just clicking the buttons again i think, not sure, it was fairly harmless although it did give me a start when it took away 6 units and gave me -6 trade points to boot

first time it'd ever happened to me or i'd ever heard of it, looks like others have seen it too

no idea how to recreate it though