Is there a Black Company plugin?

Talk about anything here.
Cobalt 7

Is there a Black Company plugin?

Post by Cobalt 7 »

I've been re-reading "The Black Company" in spare bits of time here and there, and it got me thinking. Considering Myth ows a great deal of it's heritage to this book, it seems odd that there isn't a high-quality Black Company plugin. Any thoughts? ( or incase I'm mistaken, links to plugins?)
I decided to look up in the sky, and lo and behold there was a BoB. I stared at him, and he stared back. There was silence for a great while until he said in a thunderous, booming voice..."Okay, Okay, DON'T Frogblast the ventcore."
The Elfoid

Post by The Elfoid »

No well known ones, so not conversion or anything. Might be some crappy small scale thing, but not worth searching for.
A-Red

Post by A-Red »

You could just play TFL; it's the next closest thing :P
Horus

Post by Horus »

A series of Black Company plugins would be cool, but currently there isn't a group of mapmakers who'd be willing to take up the task.
TheHelmet

Post by TheHelmet »

Heh, I love the series to much to try something like that.. If/when I fail I'll be embarassed and not be able to look Croaker in the eye ever again :(

It would be cool if someone with uber-skills made a Black Company plug though. :roll: :o
Tireces

Post by Tireces »

Hmmm making cool TBC plug would be probably very hard.
I would rather like to c a plug about mercenaries fighting during The Great War ( in myth realm of course).
"As long as a single one of us stands..."
A-Red

Post by A-Red »

Creation's plugin "Shattered Earth" is about a group called the Free Company of Gower, who were probably inspired by the Black Company.
Cobalt 7

Post by Cobalt 7 »

Link?
I decided to look up in the sky, and lo and behold there was a BoB. I stared at him, and he stared back. There was silence for a great while until he said in a thunderous, booming voice..."Okay, Okay, DON'T Frogblast the ventcore."
TheHelmet

Post by TheHelmet »