Couple more questions about Fear...

A forum for discussing map making ideas and problems for the Myth series.
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

Anyone know how the Green Berets helicopter strafes while moving? I never looked at it that closely but from casual in-game observation it appears to be firing/attacking while moving.
Lots of Myth stuff at http://mythgraveyard.org.
Sometimes I put hard to find stuff in my my Udogs folder.
ozone

Post by ozone »

vinylrake wrote:Anyone know how the Green Berets helicopter strafes while moving? I never looked at it that closely but from casual in-game observation it appears to be firing/attacking while moving.
It isnt. :cry:
do it.
Grayswandir
Location: Running rampant in the bowels of human stupidity...

Post by Grayswandir »

Well...poop...
I may have to try my idea with the constant attack then...gimme a little time here...How do you make aura's again? I can't seem to find the Fear guide...
*goes off to start messing with the warriors*
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention in human history, with the possible exception of handguns and tequila."
--Mitchell Radcliffe
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

ozone wrote:
vinylrake wrote:Anyone know how the Green Berets helicopter strafes while moving? I never looked at it that closely but from casual in-game observation it appears to be firing/attacking while moving.
It isnt. :cry:
huh. I must have gotten caught up in the emotion of the moment and imagined it was moving and strafing. Either that or it was off camera. Wow, I really "remember" the helicopters coming to the rescue shooting air to ground missles while flying.
Lots of Myth stuff at http://mythgraveyard.org.
Sometimes I put hard to find stuff in my my Udogs folder.