Mazz 6 Victory Reports...

Talk about anything here.
Orlando the Axe

Post by Orlando the Axe »

Truth wrote:like i said on ts tim. we need to organise a time if we want to really have a good go at beating it. personally, as you may have noticed, my interest has waned a bit since we beat non sl leg, its hard motivating yourself for games on sl leg when unless you have enough good players you know your just wasting your time. I mean mazz 6 is really fun, but playing knowing youve got no chance of beating it kinda puts a downer on the whole thing heh.

From experience you and rab probably know who the better players are but id say youd need CRC and chicky at least. me on ele maybe but last few times i played i sucked cause i never have time to scout on sl leg :O

anyway if u want to maybe try organise a time next week for a true stab at it let me kno.
I hear you, playing for an hour and a half only to have your own team kill you gets old after a while! Schedule a time and I'm there :o.
Wismuth

Post by Wismuth »

Simple SL win

Wismuth, woof, ducky, Gabba, Gamer

One of these games where mazz dies 12 min before the end.
Wismuth

Post by Wismuth »

Timid SL win brings 4 new people to the scoreboard:

- BabyShaker
- Bou
- bloodthirsty taavi
- The Phantom Mullet

Not new to the scoreboard:
- Wismuth
- Godzfire
- golem

Dropped/left during game:
- Mark
- MA

Congrats to Godzfire for holding his ground and stoning Watcher with pyro while most of us were too busy elsewhere to notice.
buckweaver

Post by buckweaver »

See the SL LEG defeated thread. :)