Possible bug in Mazz VI?

Talk about anything here.
Gjallarhorn

Possible bug in Mazz VI?

Post by Gjallarhorn »

I played Mazz VI secret level the other day, timid offcourse, because I'm not Japanese. I moved all of my units to another site of the map, at the beginning. It was after a minute or two when some big bang appeared that killed all of my units instantly. I can remember I heard a dwarf laughing and then BOOM, game over. I did not kill any enemies. Anyone who has heard of this?
ChrisP

Post by ChrisP »

You can find info on Mazz 6 here: http://hl.udogs.net/mazz6/

such as:

Finally, to honor the Eternal Champion, the "key" to the Secret Level (SL) is hearby revealed.

Step 1: Once the game begins, taunt with the Electromancer.

Step 2: Wait a second or two and then taunt with the second Squire on the left.

You may taunt with Mazzarin to auto-distribute before or after steps 1 and 2, but not inbetween. Do not attempt to taunt with any other units until after you have completed step 2. Any deviation from these instructions will result in the total imminent annihilation of all player units.
Gjallarhorn

Post by Gjallarhorn »

I've read that before but I didn't taunt with any unit, so there must be a bug.
Site Admin

Post by Death's Avatar »

Hehe, no, it's supposed to do that. If you read the site, you may gather that the Secret Level was originally "locked," with the intention that it would be unlocked after someone beat the regular levels on all the difficulty levels. The "locking mechanism" was that unless you did the proper series of actions at the start, everything would explode. The part ChrisP quoted above was the "key" that he released after they were beaten. So If you do that, your units won't blow up :).

-DA
Zeph

Post by Zeph »

i have to agree that I would be totally confused if I had no idea what you guys were talking about... keys, unlocks ??.. in myth? dang, blow the mechanism like a dorf pathfinder