NEW MYTH MOVIE RELEASED

Talk about anything here.
ducky

NEW MYTH MOVIE RELEASED

Post by ducky »

So anyway, I made this movie. The last myth movie I made for mwc06, as you may (or may not) recall, took 4 days of intense work, came out pretty good I'd say, and was a lot of fun. And then I decided to do it again. You know, as a sequel.

christ that was hard. so anyway, after like months of labor, stupid editing deadlocks, revising my first ideas millions of times (i should post the first draft somewhere so you can see how ridiculous, well...anyway)

SO FUCK IT

HERE IS THE MOVIE YOU FUCKERS! IT WAS FUN AND I'M NOT DOING THIS AGAIN:

http://hosted.filefront.com/duckymythizzle

Game3Redux
in .mov or .divx (hi enc!) avi format

Enjoy!

EDIT: btw if you haven't seen the first one, it's at the same link. DL Game3Review
The Elfoid

Post by The Elfoid »

He lies, he will do this again.
Gjallarhorn

Post by Gjallarhorn »

30 k/s.

I signed up to the fastest internet provider possible and you give me 30 K/S???
gugusm

Post by gugusm »

Gjallarhorn wrote:30 k/s.

Don't worry, mine is 5 kb/s :wink:
Gjallarhorn

Post by Gjallarhorn »

gugusm wrote:

Yeah but that's Poland. The one time I was in Poland I was surprised something as internet existed there...

No offence offcourse :wink:
gugusm

Post by gugusm »

Gjallarhorn wrote:
gugusm wrote:

Yeah but that's Poland. The one time I was in Poland I was surprised something as internet existed there...

Well, maybe Poland falls some years behind other western Europe countries, but we had communism until 1989, so 2007 is 18th year of real independence. And I think we're managing quite well. And don't forget that we are not so underdeveloped like some other countries in Europe.

And now with the reference to this topic: Has anyone got good speed downloading this film?
TheHelmet

Post by TheHelmet »

Got it at something like 60-65 I think.. 'm gonna watch it in a couple of mins, trying to shower at the same time..!
Gjallarhorn

Post by Gjallarhorn »

gugusm wrote:
Gjallarhorn wrote:
gugusm wrote:

Well, maybe Poland falls some years behind other western Europe countries, but we had communism until 1989, so 2007 is 18th year of real independence. And I think we're managing quite well. And don't forget that we are not so underdeveloped like some other countries in Europe.

And now with the reference to this topic: Has anyone got good speed downloading this film?
Your absolutely right about that.
Tireces

Post by Tireces »

hehe maybe it will be bad example of polish uberfast internet connection but last time I have tried to dl this it was 2kb/s instead of 128kb/s and now I even cant start dling this :shock: ;)
"As long as a single one of us stands..."
Gjallarhorn

Post by Gjallarhorn »

Tireces wrote:hehe maybe it will be bad example of polish uberfast internet connection but last time I have tried to dl this it was 2kb/s instead of 128kb/s and now I even cant start dling this :shock: ;)
:lol:

It's because of your language :) too many tongue-breaking words :)

But no worries, I invite your country to be a Dutch colony, we will take good care of your people, buildings, roads, factories and last but not least your internet connections :)
Myrd
Site Admin

Post by Myrd »

Nice. Btw, 269kb/s.
Tireces

Post by Tireces »

Gjallarhorn wrote:
Tireces wrote:hehe maybe it will be bad example of polish uberfast internet connection but last time I have tried to dl this it was 2kb/s instead of 128kb/s and now I even cant start dling this :shock: ;)

But no worries, I invite your country to be a Dutch colony, we will take good care of your people, buildings, roads, factories and last but not least your internet connections :)
No worries, half of Poland is in Holland already and 2nd hafl should be there soon ;)

cheers :D
"As long as a single one of us stands..."
iron
Site Admin

Post by iron »

Oh that was nice :)

:: wipes tear from eye ::
Pyro
Bug Finder Extraordinaire

Post by Pyro »

Funny stuff, indeed. You'll make more of these like Elf said cuz they are funny. :)
Gjallarhorn

Post by Gjallarhorn »

Tireces wrote:
Gjallarhorn wrote:

No worries, half of Poland is in Holland already and 2nd hafl should be there soon ;)

cheers :D
I've noticed that, they are cleaning the side of the roads here...

But seriously, some of them do not speak English, and that's the reason why they got these shitty jobs here. A few years ago I was working at some factory that produced pokémon cards or something like that. Those Polish people worked from six A.M. until nine P.M., and got a lousy 5 euro's per hour. They didn't speak English, but the ones that do can usually get nice jobs :)

And we prefer Polish people, instead of those Muslims...