Final Alric Returns II

Talk about anything here.
MadMartigan

Final Alric Returns II

Post by MadMartigan »

Hey all, last I heard Morgoth was working on or part of a group working on the new alric returns using the Mazz VI map/plug. He told me it would hopefully be ready by last saturday but I have not heard anything about the final being available for download. I really enjoyed playing the old alric returns coop it was badass lemme know where i can find it please :-D
Cobalt 7

Post by Cobalt 7 »

I never really got the point of Alric Returns. That and I never got the chance to play it with people. Is it Mazz with overpowered units?
I decided to look up in the sky, and lo and behold there was a BoB. I stared at him, and he stared back. There was silence for a great while until he said in a thunderous, booming voice..."Okay, Okay, DON'T Frogblast the ventcore."
A-Red

Post by A-Red »

Cobalt 7 wrote:Is it Mazz with overpowered units?

Um...isn't Mazz Mazz with overpowered units?
MadMartigan

Post by MadMartigan »

well mazzarins demise is Mazz with overpowered units but in final alric returns there are multiple crystals and powerups for every unit to pick up at the start of the game so u start off with a multitude of spells and u get the bonus of having soulblighter who kicks ass obviously. Also instead of mazzarin u have a super powered alric who can absorb an absolutely ridiculous amount of damage i have a screen shot of him surrounded by about 150 black thrall, several trow, and several dragons with balmung flashing overhead its a way bad ass map if ur into the mass slaughter of units that stand little chance against you which i sure am hence why i was asking about the second :-)
Gjallarhorn

Post by Gjallarhorn »

MadMartigan wrote:well mazzarins demise is Mazz with overpowered units but in final alric returns there are multiple crystals and powerups for every unit to pick up at the start of the game so u start off with a multitude of spells and u get the bonus of having soulblighter who kicks ass obviously. Also instead of mazzarin u have a super powered alric who can absorb an absolutely ridiculous amount of damage i have a screen shot of him surrounded by about 150 black thrall, several trow, and several dragons with balmung flashing overhead its a way bad ass map if ur into the mass slaughter of units that stand little chance against you which i sure am hence why i was asking about the second :-)
Couldn't have said it better :D