Yet Another Mazz question

Talk about anything here.
MadMartigan

Yet Another Mazz question

Post by MadMartigan »

So i was messing around on Final Alric Returns and at the outset you start off with one of every crystal for each unit + Soulblighter. The Paladin has a "Bless" crystal with 12 casts possible. Instead of casting bless on the each member of the party like normal i decided to make Alric super powered up ( I dont know if a unit can be blessed more than once) I continually blessed Alric until when the 8th casting of the spells touched Alric (though he was at complete full health) He exploded killing my entire group except for SB and scaring the bejesus out of me with my speakers turned up to listen to the sweet Donnie Darko music. Can anyone explain why he exploded after 8 casts, if this is a known problem that can occur, and can a unit be blessed more than once although im assuming yes since i feel he grew so powerful he was ripped apart (which would be a sweet death!!) Please Comment! :-D
Gjallarhorn

Post by Gjallarhorn »

It sounds so great I'll HAVE to check it! :D
Gjallarhorn

Post by Gjallarhorn »

By the way, after 7 times bless, he will be ultimately powerful, right?

-edit: I get only 6 casts, so probably I'll never find out :cry:
:) Da Cid (: McCl

Post by :) Da Cid (: McCl »

I noticed that a long while ago. Stops cheating?

I don't think it really matters. How many people get more than 7 blessings during a game?

-TGP-
Having fun with poser horses and pasted-on Warrior torsos since 1990!™
Site Admin

Post by Death's Avatar »

hahahahah, yeah...

So bless just pushes up max health. When it hits the upper limit, it goes negative or something silly. Sort of a neat engine limitation turned game play feature :P
Gjallarhorn

Post by Gjallarhorn »

Same as with Diablo I guess, when you're cheating your character to some grim level, and let every item give you slower attack speed, eventually you come to the point that you're faster than the eye.