MYTH advertising campaign for 2007

Talk about anything here.
Point

GETMYTH .com and .net

Post by Point »

if get myth is gonna be the link...

which one or both and does anyone know the owner beyond the who is info... for getmyth.net

would be nice if both could be cordinated to a good myth entry portal...
if one does not learn from the failings of the past they are likely to suffer its return.
The Seeker

Post by The Seeker »

I can't play .wmv's...but congrats.

(I'm on a Mac, and while my full-time job is programming under XP, I consider Microsoft products to be a bit too unstable, resource-hogging, & unsecure, so I won't load any Microsoft products on my personal system unless I REALLY need them...and so far, I've never had to :) Not being able to view .wmv's is a small price to pay for a reliable computer)
Site Admin

Post by Death's Avatar »

The Seeker wrote:I can't play .wmv's...but congrats.

(I'm on a Mac, and while my full-time job is programming under XP, I consider Microsoft products to be a bit too unstable, resource-hogging, & unsecure, so I won't load any Microsoft products on my personal system unless I REALLY need them...and so far, I've never had to :) Not being able to view .wmv's is a small price to pay for a reliable computer)

flip4mac, wmv's in quicktime
William Wallet

Post by William Wallet »

Yeah... my version of Windows Media Player is pretty barebones and works quite well, so there's nothing to fear from this particular piece of Microsoft.

And yeah - get Flip4Mac!! :)
Okay I got the models but now I'm too dumb to do anything with 'em
carlinho

Post by carlinho »

point how the hell did you do that movie...that's pretty cool
is there a tutorial on how to do movies from myth?
http://carlinho7.tripod.com
Home of ANCIENT and CLASSICAL GREECE plugin on the works.
Point

movie

Post by Point »

i made with fraps beta then through the clips into premier and added the image at front and end.. saved for web... quicktime didnt work so i saved as wmv and it worked... walla theres my tutorial lol.... :)
if one does not learn from the failings of the past they are likely to suffer its return.
Floyd

Post by Floyd »

carl... make a myth-300 movie using your units! holla!!!!
Muhammad is the most common given name in the world. Chang is the most common family name. There are, however, very few people named 'Muhammad Chang.'
Cobalt 7

Post by Cobalt 7 »

A Myth movie based on the 300 trailer!?

This is Blasphemy, this is Madness!!
I decided to look up in the sky, and lo and behold there was a BoB. I stared at him, and he stared back. There was silence for a great while until he said in a thunderous, booming voice..."Okay, Okay, DON'T Frogblast the ventcore."
Point

true enough carlino...

Post by Point »

yep carlino kick it into gear... your tagset if it gets done soon would be great for the community ... cuz 300 spartins is a map you already have.... and just think of all the pr and new interest a cool vid would bring...

so pick up the pace :) hehe and I will help with the video :)/ as much as I can...
Floyd

Post by Floyd »

THIS, IS SPARTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

...dwarf kicks balors head in the great devoid
Muhammad is the most common given name in the world. Chang is the most common family name. There are, however, very few people named 'Muhammad Chang.'
vinylrake

Re: movie

Post by vinylrake »

Point wrote:i made with fraps beta then through the clips into premier and added the image at front and end.. saved for web... quicktime didnt work so i saved as wmv and it worked... walla theres my tutorial lol.... :)
nice movie! question that came to mind as I was watching large regiments attacking - how do you (if you do) keep units from shooting their fellow soldiers in the back?
Lots of Myth stuff at http://mythgraveyard.org.
Sometimes I put hard to find stuff in my my Udogs folder.
Enculator

Post by Enculator »

cracked fraps link: (WAREZ ZOMG)
(link disabled)
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

Enculator wrote:cracked fraps link: (WAREZ ZOMG)
http://I_AM_A_LOSER/THIEF/ISUCK.EXE
Geez, doesn't anyone read the usage notes on this forum? You should delete this ASAP.

On the main page of the forums is a sticky note called "Read before posting"

and it says...

"Please DO NOT talk about software piracy here. We do not condone the methods of stealing software from companies. This is not a place to communicate about exchanging stolen software.

Thank You."

---

on a personal note, doesn't anyone buy useful software anymore? Seriously - the Fraps people let you download the software for free, let you make movies with it again - for free (with their watermark), give you FREE updates to the software and they only charge $37 for it and you want to steal it and encourage other people to steal it to?

Loser.
Lots of Myth stuff at http://mythgraveyard.org.
Sometimes I put hard to find stuff in my my Udogs folder.
Enculator

Post by Enculator »

haehaehaehae
StoneCold
Site Admin

Post by StoneCold »

No posting of warez here please. Next infringement could result in a ban. Please read the stickies before posting.