Heyo

Talk about anything here.
rabid_wombat

Heyo

Post by rabid_wombat »

Hello, I'm 'new' here. I used to be part of the Myth community way back in the days of the mill (ooh memories), glad to see some of you from way back then (Haravik, GHOST, baak, Graydon, etc.), have accounts here, it's quite nostalgic =D. Anyways, lately I've been bitten by the Myth bug again, so here I am.

For those who care, since I last was part of a Myth community, I started using a program called GameMaker to make games in my spare time, while learning a few other programming languages, then I went to college for Visual and Game programming, just graduated from that a few weeks ago and now I'm looking for a job as a game programmer...

but in the meantime, I'm back to making myth. XD
Lugas

Post by Lugas »

Ahh! Fresh meat! :twisted: :P
Glad to see mythers back! :D
Click on the picture below for my Myth 2 scenario.
Baak

Post by Baak »

Welcome back, Wombat! Long time no see! :D
rabid_wombat

Post by rabid_wombat »

Heya Baak. I see you've been busy around here since it's been up.
carlinho

Post by carlinho »

Hello, I'm 'new' here.
damn it rabid, you are not new...you are an oldie !
glad you are back :D
http://carlinho7.tripod.com
Home of ANCIENT and CLASSICAL GREECE plugin on the works.
rabid_wombat

Post by rabid_wombat »

Galad to be back :D
Baak

Post by Baak »

rabid_wombat wrote:Heya Baak. I see you've been busy around here since it's been up.
Yeah, they've promised to let me out of my "workshop" when the Mayan Calendar runs out in 2012. ;)
Eddaweaver

Post by Eddaweaver »

I remember you 8)
Gjallarhorn

Re: Heyo

Post by Gjallarhorn »

rabid_wombat wrote:Hello, I'm 'new' here. I used to be part of the Myth community way back in the days of the mill (ooh memories), glad to see some of you from way back then (Haravik, GHOST, baak, Graydon, etc.), have accounts here, it's quite nostalgic =D. Anyways, lately I've been bitten by the Myth bug again, so here I am.

For those who care, since I last was part of a Myth community, I started using a program called GameMaker to make games in my spare time, while learning a few other programming languages, then I went to college for Visual and Game programming, just graduated from that a few weeks ago and now I'm looking for a job as a game programmer...

but in the meantime, I'm back to making myth. XD
Grats for your graduation! :D

But now let's get to business. You know all about programming so I want to see NEW MYTH PLUGS ON MY DESK MONDAY MORNING ROOKIE!
rabid_wombat

Post by rabid_wombat »

I don't remember using very much programming last time I made myth maps. :P
Gjallarhorn

Post by Gjallarhorn »

rabid_wombat wrote:I don't remember using very much programming last time I made myth maps. :P
Think of the great maps you can make with your newfound skills then :P Myth 4 is work in progress, if you create Myth 5, you will go to heaven. Keep this shit alive :wink: