Halo 3 - Online Co-Op confirmed

Talk about anything here.
Sum One

Halo 3 - Online Co-Op confirmed

Post by Sum One »

It’s time for us to sack up and tell you what’s what regarding online co-op.

So you were probably wondering why we didn’t want to commit to two player co-op online over Xbox Live. We certainly got plenty of mail asking, no, demanding that we make it happen. Of course we were working on it, but we were also working on something better. Not two player co-op. Not three-player co-op, but up to four player co-op. Online. On Xbox Live, or sure, System Link if you prefer.

That is correct – up to four player co-op in Campaign mode on Xbox Live or System Link.
Bungie.net

Looking forward to playing with you guys so maybe you wont notice my suckiness as much as if you were the ones killing me!
~S2Hedgehog
Tireces

Post by Tireces »

Yeeeeeeeeehooooooooooowwwwww :D :D :D :D ( :D infinity )

All right then - so we have a coop team - you, me and Doromas =IX= for sure - need one more 8)

Cant wait :D
"As long as a single one of us stands..."
Gabba

Post by Gabba »

is halo 3 gonna be worth buying a xbox 360 even though i have dial up..
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

Gabba wrote:is halo 3 gonna be worth buying a xbox 360 even though i have dial up..
XBox live is not designed for dialup.

Even MS teases it with "Get ready for a whole new world of gaming and entertainment with Xbox 360â„¢ and a broadband Internet connection. "

If you do a google search on XBox Live the first hit is the xbox live home page which is called 'Xbox live - the ultimate Broadband gaming experience'.
Lots of Myth stuff at http://mythgraveyard.org.
Sometimes I put hard to find stuff in my my Udogs folder.
Gabba

Post by Gabba »

then what device is thier for farm living high speed droadband or w.e
Anthson

Post by Anthson »

In most cases there just plain isn't one. Sometimes you can get wireless high speed which operates via radio waves, but it's risky because most wireless companies are shitbag fly-by-nighters. Satellite Internet is too broken up and doesn't have enough push on the upload for gaming.
Gabba

Post by Gabba »

aye, thx for helping :oops: