Lugas - The Abomination

Talk about anything here.
Lugas

Lugas - The Abomination

Post by Lugas »

Before I start, I have to say that I won't upload this to the Tain. So please don't complain about it.

Lugas - The Abomination

I would recommend that you use Myth II 1.6 for this. 1.5 may work, but I'm not sure about that. 1.4 and below probably will not work. Also, don't try using vTFL. It won't work.

This scenario starts on the night of Wednesday May 6th, two days after the end of Myth II. It follows the events after Soulblighter's death, as well as the Avatara Lugas and the mysteries Eleven Moon Tiger. One of the villagers of Muirthemne, Clemens has found what appears to be the Total Codex outside Muirthemne's walls. He would spend all of Wednesday night studying it, but there are a small band of Thrall chasing him.

Edit: Lugas - The Abomination has been put on The Tain and has also been updated to v1.0.1 because of a bug. If you have the initial version please download the latest.
Last edited by Lugas on Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Click on the picture below for my Myth 2 scenario.
Myrd
Site Admin

Post by Myrd »

Before I start, I have to say that I won't upload this to the Tain. So please don't complain about it.
Why not?
Pyro
Bug Finder Extraordinaire

Re: Lugas - The Abomination

Post by Pyro »

Lugas wrote:Unfortunately, you'll have to open a new window and copy and paste the link for it to start downloading.
Unless you use this link...

http://hl.udogs.net/files/Uploads/%20Us ... nation.zip
Site Admin

Post by Death's Avatar »

Hehe, the Tain and uDogs are hosted by the same people on the same server, one just works better ;)

Also: Be warned HTTP downloads from the uDogs HL have been been known to have trouble in the past (It has been OK for a little now). Best bet for a solid DL is to log into hotline. Or uh...that other way.

-DA
Lugas

Post by Lugas »

What kind of trouble? Is mine affected?

Edit: Well it would be...my bad! :P
Orlando the Axe

Post by Orlando the Axe »

For what it's worth I have never had a problem with an html download (out of probably 150 downloads)
Site Admin

Post by Death's Avatar »

It has been fine for a little now, and I just DLed it, so that's gold.

But still PUT IT ON THE TAIN.
Lugas

Post by Lugas »

Done. Just check the top post, or click on the logo in my sig.