Phantom Hounds: New Campaign Coming Soon

Talk about anything here.
A-Red

Phantom Hounds: New Campaign Coming Soon

Post by A-Red »

Phantom Hounds: The Call of Glory

Play cat-and-mouse with the Dark for control of a pair of fortresses in Nowhere. Blast your way through The Tormentor’s Wight factory in Bloat. Stand fast against the back-breaking three-pronged assault of The Watcher’s army in Plague on the Toven. Experience The Great War from a new perspective…

Coming Very Soon

Screenshot 1a
Screenshot 1b
Screenshot 1c
Screenshot 1d
Screenshot 2a
Screenshot 2b
Screenshot 2c
Screenshot 2d
Screenshot 3a
Screenshot 3b
Screenshot 3c
Screenshot 3d
Tireces

Post by Tireces »

Waiting unpatiently A-Red, I a like how you expand world of Myth without making any dissonance to official Myth sotryline.

Should I buy myself new brain implant mark II or old one that I used for Grave Tidings will be enough ? ( A-red: it should be anough but only up to simple difficulty ;) )
"As long as a single one of us stands..."
Orlando the Axe

Post by Orlando the Axe »

Those dirigibles (or whatever theyre called) look like the numa numa dance guy!
A-Red

Post by A-Red »

Tireces wrote:Waiting unpatiently A-Red, I a like how you expand world of Myth without making any dissonance to official Myth sotryline.

Should I buy myself new brain implant mark II or old one that I used for Grave Tidings will be enough ? ( A-red: it should be anough but only up to simple difficulty ;) )
Your old implant should be sufficient. Grave Tidings will probably be the hardest level I ever make, because I mostly prefer solo over coop. I intend for these to be an extreme but not impossible challenge for one person on Leg (and so far I've done it on two out of the three).
Tireces

Post by Tireces »

A-Red wrote:Your old implant should be sufficient.
Yea, yea - all developers say that before release ;) :P I dont fully believe you somhow after beeing owned druing 3 way defense on river-crossing in beta : )
"As long as a single one of us stands..."
t o x y n

Post by t o x y n »

Orlando the Axe wrote:Those dirigibles (or whatever theyre called) look like the numa numa dance guy!
I thought they were ported m3 wights at first