hints for the desparate?:-) - bits where amateurs like me ge

Talk about anything here.
ophiochos

hints for the desparate?:-) - bits where amateurs like me ge

Post by ophiochos »

Hello Mythical types...I dip in and out of Myth and really appreciate the incredible life stil in the old programmes...I'm no genius at Myth or games (a Sunday driver, so to speak). I have been going round in circles on a level on the Seventh God, can't get the disciple out of the prison in Strange Days (for instance). Where is teh best place to get a good hint (then another, then another...:-)

big kudos to all the developers here, making it all free is real generosity too...
CIK

Post by CIK »

Good question. I've never played TSG all of the way thru so I'm of no help. I'd get the updated TSG if you don't have it already and then look in the readme for contact information for Clem and ask him for some hints. You can also try flyingflip.com, Clem can be found there from time to time.
cr8383942

Letting the Disciple out

Post by cr8383942 »

I'm stuck on the next part - trying to time the orbs to open the gate. But since i came across this I'll answer for the good of future generations. :wink: You need to talk to the healer with the general present, then return and talk to the guards at the prison cell. They will then tell you to get the key from the general who will fight your general. It took me a while as i forgot, you get different responses depending on who is present for the conversation.