watching videos in Fallen Levels

A forum for solving problems that might be encountered during installation, updating, or in game.
martydosh

watching videos in Fallen Levels

Post by martydosh »

Hey guys.

I recently downloaded The Fallen Levels (once I worked out it was what I was looking for!), and am happily working my way through it. However, I can't get downloaded videos to play on it (I can save and replay my own). I'm a big fan of Mythmaster Central so I'd love to be able to watch the TFL ones. Is there any way to use Fallen Levels to watch these, or do I have to rely on the scraps on Youtube, etc.?

PS: Is there some kind of bug that sometimes prevents you from killing Soulblighter at the end of Myth 2? I can't seem to get his health to reduce.
Pyro
Bug Finder Extraordinaire

Post by Pyro »

Myth TFL films are not compatible with Myth SB. So you can't watch TFL films even if you have The Fallen Levels on Myth SB. Killing SB at the end of Myth 2... you mean in the default Myth 2 or in The Fallen Levels? In default Myth 2, he can be killed just not by you... Alric works on that part.
martydosh

Post by martydosh »

That's what I mean. Alric attacks him but doesn't take any energy off him.
Arthim

Post by Arthim »

Alric attacks soulblighter, and tells you to hold off the bad guys. You then have to fight all of soulblighter's minions. When all of the bad guys are killed, soulblighter will die. He doesn't louse health, he instantly dies when you finish your part
for an mmo, click this link:
Deqlyn

Post by Deqlyn »

Well if you play it in SP mode you see that Alric cancels out that surge of energy that SB is creating to shatter the cloudspine. This in turn makes the rock break at which SB is standing and he falls into the Lava. You can watch the curscene here...

http://www.mythjournals.com/sb/the-forge/
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

Deqlyn wrote:Well if you play it in SP mode you see that Alric cancels out that surge of energy that SB is creating to shatter the cloudspine. This in turn makes the rock break at which SB is standing and he falls into the Lava. You can watch the curscene here...

http://www.mythjournals.com/sb/the-forge/
Thanks deqlyn. thanks a lot.

I've been playing this game for TEN YEARS trying over and over again to get to the end of the solo campaign and finally I got to part on forge where I could see SoulBlighter so I knew the end must be near - finally after years of sweat and effort I was within sight of my goal and all my questions about the campaign would be answered - my reward was nearing my grasp when you come along and ruin the ending.

thanks. thanks a lot.

this is so disheartening, I think I'll go play WoW or something I've had enough of Myth.
martydosh

Post by martydosh »

You chose to open the thread, and click on the link. No-one else to blame! 8)
martydosh

Post by martydosh »

Arthim wrote:Alric attacks soulblighter, and tells you to hold off the bad guys. You then have to fight all of soulblighter's minions. When all of the bad guys are killed, soulblighter will die. He doesn't louse health, he instantly dies when you finish your part
That helps. Thankyou!
Deqlyn

Post by Deqlyn »

Sorry VR, but you never even got past willow creek.

Hint: WHen you kill all the zombie wombies (I know the ZA was coming) you win the level. ;)

You also kill Balor using the eblis stone in M1

Sorry to ruin it I'll put spoiler up top next time. ;)