Myth: The Fallen Lords

Talk about anything here.
GodzFire

Post by GodzFire »

Oh really.........you sure about that?.......
Graydon

Post by Graydon »

Lol Godz only says that I think, because the audible VOICE of the narrator sounds very much the same... the two dudes could be related if you look at it that way :P

BTW, as for what happens in Myth 2; The narrator goes to join the Heron Guard.
Aenir

Post by Aenir »

another story question

how does alric go from Avatara to King?

They never mention it and it almost seems like he loses some power when he turns into King Alric :D
Aenir

Post by Aenir »

Pyro wrote:The answer lies within the Myth Starter Guide.

Thats for Myth 2

Do the same steps work for TFL?
A-Red

Post by A-Red »

Aenir wrote:another story question

how does alric go from Avatara to King?

They never mention it and it almost seems like he loses some power when he turns into King Alric :D
Alric was a king in TFL, or a prince. There's something in the Flight from Covenant journal about how Mauriac had been his regent until he came of age.
Sonixboom

Post by Sonixboom »

So the narrator is related to the one from TFL :shock:

thats odd... adn what does alric become when the dark rise again. the leveler or something even more menacing...like sauroman from LOTR

-Saint †
Anyone interested in joining my clan drop me a line.
Pyro
Bug Finder Extraordinaire

Post by Pyro »

Sonixboom wrote:So the narrator is related to the one from TFL
I say again, no. I bet they just used the same voice actor to do that narrator as well.

Think about it, at some point that M2 narrator comes across the journal of the TFL narrator. If he were related, he would recognize some of the entries as stories he was told by relatives. Sure it is possible he didn't read it all or that he didn't know any of the stories of a relative.

But again, there is no proof the two are related or that they are. Either way... no ... proof.

About Alric, he was a prince already. So he didn't go from Avatara to King, he was both already.

Aenir, to be able to play TFL on Mnet try running the update again and do not choose the PMnet option so it defaults with Mnet.
GodzFire

Post by GodzFire »

Pyro wrote:I say again, no. I bet they just used the same voice actor to do that narrator as well.

Think about it, at some point that M2 narrator comes across the journal of the TFL narrator. If he were related, he would recognize some of the entries as stories he was told by relatives. Sure it is possible he didn't read it all or that he didn't know any of the stories of a relative.
If the father did indeed die after the events of The Great Devoid, his son, who was only a child when his dad went off to war, wouldn't recognize his handwriting, nor known about the events that transpired because he was so young.
Pyro

Post by Pyro »

GodzFire wrote:
Pyro wrote:I say again, no. I bet they just used the same voice actor to do that narrator as well.

If the father did indeed die after the events of The Great Devoid, his son, who was only a child when his dad went off to war, wouldn't recognize his handwriting, nor known about the events that transpired because he was so young.
I made the part in bold that makes your post not needed.
GodzFire

Post by GodzFire »

I felt the need to substantiate.
The Elfoid

Post by The Elfoid »

Someone mentioned the voice thing. I always felt in TFL the man reading the journal aloud is the Myth II dude after he got the book. That'd make total sense wouldn't it? Explains why it's the same voice.

The book survived the mega explosion. So it is plausible a person did too. Sure the book had some soil over it, but can't have been much. Not saying he did, but possible. Given it was an energy blast and not a literal explosion, or appeared to be that to me. We don't know how those things disperse because they DO NOT EXIST.

Godz, you're so wrong. Enlighten me as to what we're missing.
GodzFire

Post by GodzFire »

If you check out one of the early Myth 2 prologues, the narrator says something to the effect of he came upon a journal written during the time of TFL. This shows it wasn't the same person.
Renwood TWA

Post by Renwood TWA »

The Total Codex cannot be destroyed

Its got some magic repair spell on it or some junk.

-Ren
Peach Out
Pyro

Post by Pyro »

It isn't mentioned if the Total Codex can or cannot be destroyed. Besides, no one was talking about the Total Codex. We were talking about the TFL narrator's journal. And GodzFire, Elf didn't imply the M2 narrator was the same as the TFL narrator, just that maybe the M2 one read the TFL journal.
Renwood TWA

Post by Renwood TWA »

Come on Pyro, havent you ever tried to blow up the codex with satchles on "home coming" ~8^) IMPOSSIBLE!

yea oops, they ment journal not total codex.
Peach Out