Post Something

Talk about anything here.
William Wallet

Post by William Wallet »

schweeeeeet!
Okay I got the models but now I'm too dumb to do anything with 'em
:) Da Cid (: McCl

Post by :) Da Cid (: McCl »

I call it... Myth IV. It uses all new units like big slightly tinted Alric who shoots lightning out of his shins (I can't make it shoot out of anywhere else, help plz!)

Still trying to make it balanced, I've only got myself to test it with.
Having fun with poser horses and pasted-on Warrior torsos since 1990!™
A-Red

Post by A-Red »

:) Da Cid (: McCl wrote:I call it... Myth IV. It uses all new units like big slightly tinted Alric who shoots lightning out of his shins (I can't make it shoot out of anywhere else, help plz!)

The conversation in the background is better than the screenshot.
Horus

Post by Horus »

A-Red wrote:
:) Da Cid (: McCl wrote:I call it... Myth IV. It uses all new units like big slightly tinted Alric who shoots lightning out of his shins (I can't make it shoot out of anywhere else, help plz!)

The conversation in the background is better than the screenshot.
:shock:
Site Admin

Post by Death's Avatar »

Many times I've thought about opening an MSN account, just so I can chat with Da Cid.
William Wallet

Post by William Wallet »

It's not that fun, trust me. He just blocks you when he doesn't feel like talking, which is all of the time. He'll send you Youtube links but will never look at the ones you send him. Stuff like that.
Okay I got the models but now I'm too dumb to do anything with 'em
Renwood TWA

Post by Renwood TWA »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CQCWhFJxu8

differnt shit me and ooga have done, this is kinda old. but it shows a lot of new stuff if you pay attention.

-rens
Peach Out
carlinho

Post by carlinho »

wow, balor attracting all the projectiles on the ground to use them as a shield is wicked!

:wink:
http://carlinho7.tripod.com
Home of ANCIENT and CLASSICAL GREECE plugin on the works.
Graydon

Post by Graydon »

I just very recently purchased a small Wacom tablet. I figured I'd do a bit of colouring to get myself used to it.

I took two Myth 2 pregame images, and coloured them with colours from TFV campaign, specific to two characters that appear throughout the campaign.

General Fulgor
and
Emperor Trigalis

Zeph

Post by Zeph »

what are these warriors shooting with their swords?

that shield around the dwarf looks really cool! though its nothing new, I've seen it in a plug called Heroes of Haxors

the dwarf with the shotgun is fun too, but it's also in a plug called Heroes of Haxors.

It's cool you also ported the shaman ghol attack, which was also in HoH!
Renwood TWA

Post by Renwood TWA »

Those are all new attacks zeph, we didnt port anything. we also have had many of these new attacks since 2004. Im not sure what you mean youve "seen it before" the effect that is around the dorf you CENTAINLY HAVENT SEEN before, since ooga and i made the sprites for it from scratch.
Its really more a variation on the repel field from Lichen unto death. only ours follows people around.

The warriors are throwing puss daggers (gathered from dead wights)
BUT we have since changed it to the warrior color guards throw normal plain old daggers, and if they gather daggers they find from dead wights OR the color gaurds can MAKE puss daggers with a normal dagger + a small wight bit. Each time you do this you create 1 puss dagger.

its pretty fun really. ~8^)

Material components needed to make weapons! yay
Peach Out
Horus

Post by Horus »

Graydon wrote:I just very recently purchased a small Wacom tablet. I figured I'd do a bit of colouring to get myself used to it.

I took two Myth 2 pregame images, and coloured them with colours from TFV campaign, specific to two characters that appear throughout the campaign.

General Fulgor
and
Emperor Trigalis

Those look really well done Gray! :D
Zeph

Post by Zeph »

i'm not talking about the sprites, im talking about the way the attack works. None of that is new, + whats the point in getting archers if you throw daggers with your sword?
Pyro
Bug Finder Extraordinaire

Post by Pyro »

carlinho wrote:wow, balor attracting all the projectiles on the ground to use them as a shield is wicked!
I bet it has been a long time since you have played TFL or The Fallen Levels. Because that was not Balor. That was The Watcher. :P I liked the effect of that repelling attack on the dwarves, really sells the point of a force field in the shape of a sphere on them.
Renwood TWA

Post by Renwood TWA »

If you liked that repel field/force field effect pyro, wait till you see the NEW ONE! its a force bubble lookin dealie
Peach Out