Myth: The Fallen Lords

Talk about anything here.
Aenir

Post by Aenir »

Pyro wrote:Aenir, most people play Myth 2, but if you ask around I'm sure some would be willing to load TFL again. Myth 2 has a "vTFL" mode which enables it to run like TFL. There is also The Fallen Levels plugin with all the TFL solo maps ported to Myth 2 as well as the TFL multipack for some TFL multiplayer maps in Myth 2. If you don't have Myth 2 you can buy them cheap on eBay/Amazon or maybe find them in some local store if you are lucky.
I have 2, but it never caught me like TFL did, I dont know why :)
Aenir

Post by Aenir »

Does anyone know the Myth The Fallen Lords Ports i need to open for port forwarding?
Site Admin

Post by Death's Avatar »

Aenir wrote:Does anyone know the Myth The Fallen Lords Ports i need to open for port forwarding?
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

more detailed instructions at http://www.portforward.com
M4uriac

Post by M4uriac »

The Elfoid wrote:Someone mentioned the voice thing. I always felt in TFL the man reading the journal aloud is the Myth II dude after he got the book. That'd make total sense wouldn't it? Explains why it's the same voice.

The book survived the mega explosion. So it is plausible a person did too. Sure the book had some soil over it, but can't have been much. Not saying he did, but possible. Given it was an energy blast and not a literal explosion, or appeared to be that to me. We don't know how those things disperse because they DO NOT EXIST.

Godz, you're so wrong. Enlighten me as to what we're missing.
But he didn't buried the journal??
Maybe in the start of Great Devoid level I heard this but I cant remenber :cry:

I think he is dead...

And how many things Balor says in Great Devoid??
iron
Site Admin

Post by iron »

The cutscene after that level shows zerks & warriors (the warr's missing an arm) huddling under a shield as miscellaneous debris from the explosion flies past - including Alric's head :)

Its feasible that not all the force Alric sent to the Devoid went to the area controlled by the player - the cutscene implies other units arrived nearby. Perhaps that armless warrior is the journal writer?
...playing as long5hot on War Thunder