Most Kills by one Unit? Also, Hello!

Talk about anything here.
Pyro
Bug Finder Extraordinaire

Post by Pyro »

Hehe, well when you play a single player map online, you can't change the speed at all either way.
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

pyro - ssshhhhhhhh! You'll blow my 1337 cover.
Falcon

hmm

Post by Falcon »

So pyro dont u find mythn00b spamming :?:
I think these topics are fake , why do u discuss your level 7 no casualties
and level 5 <PS baron> gonen's bridge no casualties with 104 kills un-vetted duff < PS dorfs dont vet in solo regulars> here on tain , well if u think of it 250+ isnt the most status if u play Gladiators it may show u vetting up for even 250+.
Pyro

Re: hmm

Post by Pyro »

Falcon wrote:So pyro dont u find mythn00b spamming :?:
and level 5 <PS baron> gonen's bridge no casualties with 104 kills un-vetted duff < PS dorfs dont vet in solo regulars> here on tain , well if u think of it 250+ isnt the most status if u play Gladiators it may show u vetting up for even 250+.
No, this isn't a fake topic (like the ones you have made). MythNoob wanted information. Talking about Myth is on topic in a Myth related forum. While this is the general discussion section and you can talk about different things your thread called "yeah" was pointless.

What is wrong with him or anyone discussing how many kills a unit has? He didn't know what to compare it to and wanted others to comment on it. And yes dwarves do vet in "solo regulars". Like it was mentioned earlier the default limit to vetting in the default solo maps is 5 kills. And yes 250+ is the max you will ever see for a unit's kills.

Perhaps English isn't your first language but I can't really tell what you were trying to say with "well if u think of it 250+ isnt the most status if u play Gladiators it may show u vetting up for even 250+". I don't know what you could mean with "the most status".
Falcon

Post by Falcon »

Pyro wrote:
Falcon wrote:So pyro dont u find mythn00b spamming :?:
No, this isn't a fake topic (like the ones you have made). MythNoob wanted information. Talking about Myth is on topic in a Myth related forum. While this is the general discussion section and you can talk about different things your thread called "yeah" was pointless.

What is wrong with him or anyone discussing how many kills a unit has? He didn't know what to compare it to and wanted others to comment on it. And yes dwarves do vet in "solo regulars". Like it was mentioned earlier the default limit to vetting in the default solo maps is 5 kills. And yes 250+ is the max you will ever see for a unit's kills.

Perhaps English isn't your first language but I can't really tell what you were trying to say with "well if u think of it 250+ isnt the most status if u play Gladiators it may show u vetting up for even 250+". I don't know what you could mean with "the most status".
probably u havent played Gladiators , have you ?
Falcon

Post by Falcon »

and u also have no humor left .
RUSTED :(
Zeph

Post by Zeph »

STOP DOUBLING POSTING
Pyro

Post by Pyro »

Falcon wrote:probably u havent played Gladiators , have you ?
That wasn't the part that didn't make sense... the rest of what was said didn't make sense.
Falcon wrote:well if u think of it 250+ isnt the most status if u play Gladiators it may show u vetting up for even 250+
I don't care what plugin you play, 250+ is the highest you will ever see unless something is changed in some Myth update which seems unlikely.
Falcon

Post by Falcon »

I don't care what plugin you play, 250+ is the highest you will ever see unless something is changed in some Myth update which seems unlikely.

Well Pyro im not at all saying that a unit can excel mark of 250+
what im trying to say is that a plugin from this very website called Gladiators can pull your unit kills above 250+.
I dont know what it is.
you must try it , and open it to me .
Regards.
Pyro

Post by Pyro »

Then it still can't go above 250+. What you describe is a form of leveling. Meaning once the unit reaches a set amount of kills, they are taken away and the unit is given some artifact or artifacts to allow it to be the next level. But then they start from 0 kills again. I know of the concept. Other maps have done this.
Zeph

Post by Zeph »

you can get more than 250 kills with a unit, you just wont get any bonus beyond that point.