Mazz VI v3 status?

Talk about anything here.
Souly

Re: Mazz VI v3 status?

Post by Souly »

Hi CP you never came back to me if you want a MAzz unit...find me on HL if you are intrested since i will make a MAzz unit anyway for TFV so you would have first hand say in the unit if you are intrested.
ChrisP

Post by ChrisP »

Thanks Pyro and Souly. As it stands, my plans are to release v3 in the next few weeks without rescripting it or adding new units. The rest of August will be very busy for me and I simply don't have time for much else. Nor do I like delaying things once I make a plan about when I'll have it finished.

However, Pyro, my inquiries were really geared towards the possibility of a new project. I am still in the process of weighing what's possible versus what I'd like to do, and you've been most helpful. After Mazz 6 v3 is released perhaps I'll see what's on the drawing board for 1.8 and take it from there. :)
GodzFire

Post by GodzFire »

Meh, just seems to be that this release isn't that big of a deal. No offense to your efforts Chris, it just seems like more of the same.
Pyro
Bug Finder Extraordinaire

Post by Pyro »

Lol, godz. It is an update to a plug... not a new project. What made you think he had to reinvent to wheel when he was keeping it as Mazz 6 instead of a 7.
Souly

Post by Souly »

Cool. I made a model anyway will find out what the guys think of it abit later today.
I understand your jsut updating the plug so if you start plans for M7 and need units or even effects....find me on HL.
Deqlyn

Post by Deqlyn »

Souly whats it look like? I need a sorcerer for DDAT, currently its the Summoner but id rather have something fresh.
CRC

Post by CRC »

bump!