How do you get a full version that works with OS X?

A forum for solving problems that might be encountered during installation, updating, or in game.
TheAdvocate

How do you get a full version that works with OS X?

Post by TheAdvocate »

I have an Intel Mac running Snow Leopard. I downloaded the Demo and have played it successfully. But where do I get the full version. I mean, I can go to Ebay or Amazon, but they would only have the Mac OS 9 version. How would it work? Unless y'all know of a ported OS X version...

Thanks.

P.S.: Yeah, I know...I'm the noobiest of the noobs! :roll:
Pyro
Bug Finder Extraordinaire

Re: How do you get a full version that works with OS X?

Post by Pyro »

Download the latest update which includes an installer that works with the classic Mac CD.
Graydon

Post by Graydon »

All versions of Myth 2 ("OS9 versions") will work fine on modern hardware. The latest installers as Pyro has pointed out, will update Myth 2 from an original installation CD onto a modern system. All that you need the original "OS9" CD is for the physical files on the disk that are drag-dropped into their appropriate folders. If you've found a reasonable priced copy, buy it dude! Once you've got the disk, if you're still confused on what to do, we'll be sure to help you out!

Great to see the modern demo pulling in a _new player_! Thrilling!
Site Admin

Post by Death's Avatar »

Also worth noting: All versions of Myth II were all cross-platform. So if you find one cheaper that is only labeled "Windows", it will work fine.