Have you experienced crashes in Myth II 1.7?

Talk about anything here.
king paris

Re: Have you experienced crashes in Myth II 1.7?

Post by king paris »

well i don't get why you're being so picky but...
i use my laptop at school which i reside at and don't commute, that laptop is currently bluescreened as it is.

and my home computer? i just haven't updated it yet cuz 1.7 works perfectly fine with 1.7.1. if i'm getting bugs i want to know why i've been tearing heads off with their buggy company.

so now why don't you guys join MWC :D

also, ive actually been experiencing crashes if its the first game of myth played, the entire screen will freeze and i have to alt+tab+delete and remove the program from its current existence or alt tab a shitload of times and pray it will eventually bring me back to desktop/some open program.
hey :D
GodzFire

Post by GodzFire »

king paris wrote:and my home computer? i just haven't updated it yet cuz 1.7 works perfectly fine with 1.7.1. if i'm getting bugs i want to know why i've been tearing heads off with their buggy company.
So you decide to not upgrade and then force everyone else playing the same game with you to deal with bugs and issues that were already fixed. Isn't that kind.
also, ive actually been experiencing crashes if its the first game of myth played, the entire screen will freeze and i have to alt+tab+delete and remove the program from its current existence or alt tab a shitload of times and pray it will eventually bring me back to desktop/some open program.
Have you POSTED this? If not, I'm curious how you expect people here to help diagnose and correct the problem if it's never brought up.
Pyro
Bug Finder Extraordinaire

Post by Pyro »

No one was being picky, it was just a question in case there was an issue. Playing in a lower version will just disable certain OOS, crash, OS related, and other gameplay fixes from being used by everyone in the game.
Graydon

Post by Graydon »

For MWC's sake everyone should be on 1.7.1 or even 1.7.2 if it's out in time, purely based on the OOS fixes. Nothing worse than having a super close tournement match and having someone OOS near the clincher finish.
king paris

Post by king paris »

@ godzfire --> renwood ripped you off, do'nt pm me :P

@ magma - i c ur point, im downloading the patch as we speak :wink:
GodzFire

Post by GodzFire »

"@ king paris" suck my balls
king paris

Post by king paris »

i think it's illegal to posses whatever you bought so once johhny law comes running i know who's balls you'll be suckin...
GodzFire

Post by GodzFire »

Once again you prove how utterly clueless you are. Just do us a favor and don't post anymore. You aren't helping anyone here.
Site Admin

Post by Death's Avatar »

king paris wrote:i think it's illegal to posses whatever you bought
Nope.

This is a crash reporting thread. Please do not turn it into something else, either of you.
dac

Post by dac »

possible double post here, this occurred in 1.7.1 with vista home 64 bit

i accidently discovered the magnification (ugh) right as a myth game started.

i was able to alt tab and return it to 100% size, but my cursor was completely gone on myth for the game. I'm not sure if this is a myth related bug or something else, but if you can fix this so it never ever ever happens again ever ever ever ever that would be great :)

btw: had to close the windows magnifier bc the cursor remained gone the following game, so it wasnt an alt tab loading thing (dont think so anyway)
Melekor
Site Admin

Post by Melekor »

Hi dac, my testing indicates that this can be solved by simply alt-tabbing, exiting magnifier and alt-tabbing back to myth. When you get back to myth, the cursor should be visible again.
Melekor
Site Admin

Post by Melekor »

unstickying