Myth Wallpaper & Image resources

Talk about anything here.
Falcon

Myth Wallpaper & Image resources

Post by Falcon »

Where can I find some unique myth wallpapers, unit thumb shots, Promos and other misc images? thanks.
vinylrake

Re: Myth Wallpaper & Image resources

Post by vinylrake »

there's lots and lots of stuff in the the Myth Vault

also some myth images i tried to organize you can find at mything.org

for desktop pics/backgrounds try http://mything.org/zenphoto/desktop_pics/

for unit pictures try http://mything.org/zenphoto/units/
Falcon

Post by Falcon »

Oh thanks VR, Exactly what I was looking for.
And do you know a place where I can get Myth World Cup and other latest tourney scripts? I guess its the same Script being overhauled and used over again, Is there a place where I can get it!
Regards.
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

i've never seen tournament scripts publically released (some people sell generic tournament site scripts), so i would guess your best bet would be to contact either one of the script authors or one of the individuals who hosted one of the tournaments.

warning: if you are considering hosting a tournament and have never scripted before, and are planning on using scripts from a previous tournament, you definitely want to get someone with some serious scripting skills on your team. haven't seen the code in question, but given the complexity of the tournament sites, my guess is it's going to be far from easy for a non-coder/scripter/programmer to get up and running on a new site.
Falcon

Post by Falcon »

Word, I'm PHP and SQL coder. I just want to have those scripts, Liger is not replying, Clown(TWS 2 Web master) is also out of the scene. I just need those scripts for now. I thought they were public! well nvm.
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

they might be public, i've just never seen them. but i am not much of a tournament person so if they were posted on a tournament site i wouldn't even know.

of course if you are proficient at php and sql you could always just write your own.... ;)
Falcon

Post by Falcon »

Writing everything from scratch can take months, going to use a paid source, lets see how it can boost tourney website!
still though, thanks for concern!