Fuck magma up the ass you motherfuckersfuck magma - Fuck magma up the ass you motherfuckersf

Talk about anything here.
FUCK MAGMA UP THE ASS YOU

Post by FUCK MAGMA UP THE ASS YOU »

FUCK MAGMA UP THE ASS YOU MOTHERFUCKERSFUCK MAGMA UP THE ASS YOU MOTHERFUCKERSFUCK MAGMA UP THE ASS YOU MOTHERFUCKERSFUCK MAGMA UP THE ASS YOU MOTHERFUCKERSFUCK MAGMA UP THE ASS YOU MOTHERFUCKERS
Aragorn

Post by Aragorn »

10 Bucks says thats a Brain dead ww2er who just got meleed to death.
jwqh

Post by jwqh »

just ignore these kids..
James,
qwerty2

Post by qwerty2 »

actually it is more likely someone pissed off with the patches (that includes most of the people who play myth)
what the hell is the pword to my old account?
The Elfoid

Post by The Elfoid »

The patches don't do anything really in terms of gameplay and I'm totally happy with Patch 1.5.0. My guess is it's a rank wh00r who forgets that the're getting FREE SERVICE FROM TEAM MAGMA. Carry on playing 1.3.1 if you like, we don't care.
qwerty2

Post by qwerty2 »

The Elfoid wrote:The patches don't do anything really in terms of gameplay and I'm totally happy with Patch 1.5.0.
umm? you should try playing myth sometime if you think that there hasn't been any gameplay cahnges
what the hell is the pword to my old account?
Doobie
Site Admin

Post by Doobie »

Hello guest

I take it you're not happy with magma and Patch 1.5 for Myth 2 in particular.

What is it exactly that you're not happy with? If you describe your problems, we can try to address them in the upcoming patch 1.5.1. In fact, if you're interested, maybe you'd even like to take the Myth 2 1.5.1 beta for a test drive and let us know if you're issues have been addressed.

It is certainly not our intention to piss anyone off. Help us help you by describing what issues you have with 1.5.

Thanks,
Doobie
Want to play Myth? New and old Myth players can playmyth online at Mariusnet.com.
KyleMaclean.net
jwqh

Post by jwqh »

ya, its not right to complain abt a free service. weird..
James,
Auslander

Post by Auslander »

Is it just me or did that guy seem a little oh angry?
Yup
iron
Site Admin

Post by iron »

Angry mb. More likely whoever it was didn't know us, has been led to believe all manner of bad things about us, and therefore decided to come and throw a brick through our window. If someone has a beef with our work then we're happy to discuss it, but there's nothing you can do when people want to behave that way.
...playing as long5hot on War Thunder
Samsara

Post by Samsara »

Seems to me that this is just one of many examples of schmucks on in the internet acting like idiots. Can't really help it much so long as one is on the internet in the first place. Bound to happen sooner or later =-)
(AKA Captain Trips, Amadeus)
carlinho

Post by carlinho »

just a rant by some crazy fellow...
I wouldn't pay too much attention to it.
You guys rock, and that kid's had a bad mushroom day.
I remember the mill started having problems by taking too serious the comments some negative folks did, there's always negative people out there...let them crash themselves...
carlinho
http://carlinho7.tripod.com
Home of ANCIENT and CLASSICAL GREECE plugin on the works.
Acheron

Post by Acheron »

uh somebody is trying to copy my attitude! haha..
Acheron LoA&BME
The Elfoid

Post by The Elfoid »

I know gameplay has been altered but not in a way that affects any of my games. Physics are still the same as are unit speed, dmg, health etc.

The patches COULD affect plugins more I suppose. Patch 1.4.x messed up some of mine, but never has Myth or Myth II ever seemed to actually be different to how it was before.
fear

Post by fear »

It's Rep from Playmyth.net

He's on a 7 month ban per request(plus flooding the pmnet forums, suiciding, ect. on pmnet).

The only thing I have ever had a complaint about with 1.5 right now is the stabs in WW2. They seem so different now than before. On 1.4.x, you could run up to stab a red guy at full life and have no problem knowing you are going to win the stab. Now, they win the fight 99% of the time. I've gone to stab a red guy, gotten stabbed once at full health, and dropped to 1 point of damage left on me.

Only issue I have, but I remember it being posted before and a "nothing has been changed to affect stabs" response was given.(I think, not 100% sure tho).. But it could be something to look into, since WWII people are getting really pissed off about it.
"Be Yourself, Screw Reputation"