Myth Forums Ranks

Talk about anything here.
Falcon

Myth Forums Ranks

Post by Falcon »

Hey guys, myth thumbnails and thumbshots have been used as forum ranks on mwc websites and IX's official website too I guess. Anyone knows where can I get some of those?
vinylrake

Re: Myth Forums Ranks

Post by vinylrake »

do you mean small images of myth units?
Falcon

Post by Falcon »

yes.
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

i've got a couple of zips of desktop icons that might be what you are looking for but i'll have to dig around to find them. remind me in a couple of days if i haven't posted a link for you.

here are a couple of (different) free myth icon sets from iconfactory.com but these are 'headshots', not full body images. the set i am thinking of has full body pics of all the units.

http://iconfactory.com/freeware/preview/myth
http://iconfactory.com/freeware/preview/mth2
Falcon

Post by Falcon »

Thanks man! Exactly what I was looking for.
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

you should note that those iconfactory icons are licensed "only for personal, desktop use. All copyrights remain the property of their respective holders. "

if you are wanting to use them on a website or some other non-desktop project you should ask them. i sent an email asking if it was ok for me to to use them on a not-for-profit (personal) website I was creating and they said it was fine as long as i included a copyright notice. so i'd be suprised if they said no, but you should still ask.
Last edited by vinylrake on Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Falcon

Post by Falcon »

Thanks! I'm using them for an upcoming tourney website. As forum posts 'rank icons'. I'll mention that thing on the website at some place for sure.