Thanks for all the fish.

Talk about anything here.
vinylrake

Thanks for all the fish.

Post by vinylrake »

I am taking a break, but as a parting gift I leave you the (hopefully) new & improved myth graveyard.

it's not done, but over the past couple of years i've realized it will never be, so it is what it is. hopefully an incomplete site is better than no site. so i'll be trying to finish cleaning up the data and uploading some more stuff to the site over the next few weeks, then putting the site on autopilot on a friend's host (mythgraveyard.org).

if you find anything broken or misfiled you can use the comment form conveniently located on every page.
juliocpaes

Re: Thanks for all the fish.

Post by juliocpaes »

Vinyl Rake,

Is getting good, continues with rake up old files, a treasure trove of Myths. :wink:
Attachments
old files
old files
old files.JPG (28.02 KiB) Viewed 1098 times
Jon God

Post by Jon God »

vinylrake wrote:I am taking a break, but as a parting gift I leave you the (hopefully) new & improved myth graveyard.

it's not done, but over the past couple of years i've realized it will never be, so it is what it is. hopefully an incomplete site is better than no site. so i'll be trying to finish cleaning up the data and uploading some more stuff to the site over the next few weeks, then putting the site on autopilot on a friend's host (mythgraveyard.org).

if you find anything broken or misfiled you can use the comment form conveniently located on every page.
April Fools? plz?
PSN: Jon_God
XBL: J0N GOD
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

No April Fools, you can see for yourself if you check the link - the new MythGraveyard site is up and running.
Jon God

Post by Jon God »

vinylrake wrote:No April Fools, you can see for yourself if you check the link - the new MythGraveyard site is up and running.
Was referring to the /taking a break/autopilot.
PSN: Jon_God
XBL: J0N GOD
Point

Post by Point »

cool stuff might need to resurrect some stuff from the grave yard :)

http://mythgraveyard.org/images/index.p ... mages/8534

great work v
if one does not learn from the failings of the past they are likely to suffer its return.
zarkwar

Post by zarkwar »

Good luck on your travels rake.