Add pending item !

Talk about anything here.
paladin MAIK

Add pending item !

Post by paladin MAIK »

Why a week my plugin is not added to the distribution?

http://tain.totalcodex.net/pending_items/show/221

Please add.

MAIK :mrgreen:
Melekor
Site Admin

Re: Add pending item !

Post by Melekor »

We were just discussing this, and decided that your tag collection can't be approved since it contains material from unreleased betas.
paladin MAIK

Post by paladin MAIK »

Oh, sorry, I just thought that if the plug is on hl.udogs I could send this assembly. I apologize. If I throw out all units of the plug-TFV, then you add my assembly? :oops:
paladin MAIK

Post by paladin MAIK »

And by the way since I thought the beta version of the plugin Heroes Who Dair, so there is a very beautiful warrior (sword and axe), can I use them for my plugin?
http://tain.totalcodex.net/forum/viewto ... f=3&t=6097
GHOST®

Re: Use of HWD Warrior/Units . . .

Post by GHOST® »

paladin MAIK wrote:And by the way since I thought the beta version of the plugin Heroes Who Dair, so there is a very beautiful warrior (sword and axe), can I use them for my plugin?
http://tain.totalcodex.net/forum/viewto ... f=3&t=6097
Greetings paladin :o)

Heroes Who Dare is currently up to Release Candidate 02 ( RC02 to be UL'd for testing by this weekend) and the Final-Released Plugin will hopefully be finished & up for download in time for my birthday in March. Once it is officially released by Magma & myself, you can use any tags contained within to your hearts desires. :o)

Til then, i respectfully ask you donut use them yet as they are Newly Created Units by Iron Duke who gave me permission to use and showcase them in HWD. So i would really prefer if they were not used by others in their projects until HWD is released to the Tain. Also, things are not set in stone with their MONS Tag settings yet and they may still likely see some tweakings before the final plugin is released.

Thanks for your interest in them, i will pass along to Fe how another Myther is drOOling over the opportunity to use his new Warriors. :o)
"Do you want to be healed now? Or would you prefer to bleed to death so I can try my hand at resurrection?"
iron
Site Admin

Post by iron »

Also paladin it never hurts to ask the permission of people who created the plugins you're borrowing content from. Back in Myth's heyday it was a very big deal, now not so much, but if the creators are still around you don't want to offend them needlessly. Most, like GHOST and myself, are only too happy to give you our blessing.

It'll also save you from borrowing stuff from a beta and releasing it before the original plugin for which it was intended is complete - that's very bad form indeed. So if you're ever unsure, look up the author on here & send them a PM, and if that doesn't work (or you don't know who they are) post a message on the forum here.
...playing as long5hot on War Thunder
juliocpaes

Post by juliocpaes »

iron wrote:Also paladin it never hurts to ask the permission of people who created the plugins you're borrowing content from. Back in Myth's heyday it was a very big deal, now not so much, but if the creators are still around you don't want to offend them needlessly. Most, like GHOST and myself, are only too happy to give you our blessing.

It'll also save you from borrowing stuff from a beta and releasing it before the original plugin for which it was intended is complete - that's very bad form indeed. So if you're ever unsure, look up the author on here & send them a PM, and if that doesn't work (or you don't know who they are) post a message on the forum here.
Iron,

the models / units /scenery /artifacts/ objectos of the website "bag tags" (myth home Soulblaster) we can use with more freedom?

Jul
iron
Site Admin

Post by iron »

Julio, its not for me to advise on the re-use of someone else's work, and I'm not familiar with that particular plugin.
...playing as long5hot on War Thunder
Horus

Post by Horus »

paladin MAIK wrote:If I throw out all units of the plug-TFV, then you add my assembly? :oops:
Huh? What units were you using from TFV?
Pyro
Bug Finder Extraordinaire

Post by Pyro »

Horus, they were just extracted tags, it wasn't a plugin for what it's worth.

Iron, Julio means this site.
paladin MAIK

Post by paladin MAIK »

Thank you for what I have explained everything.
Horus, I used units such as:
chaos bomber
dwarven axe
Devil Titan
Golem
marauder
Chaos Warrior
404 Finn
Philurin
The Tormentor
zelgazra
That is almost all.