The scenario to the game...

Talk about anything here.
paladin MAIK

The scenario to the game...

Post by paladin MAIK »

Looked and looked and could not find the answer to your question, maybe someone knows the answer ...

If you write a script for the game (understandable and painted up to the maximum) and give the gift (not sell) his company (known of course), then there is at least 1% of what this scenario will be interested and will begin to develop the game.

BUT, there is a problem. One scenario that I want to write, has a direct relationship to the Film / TV series (2002). :?

Waiting for an answer ... :|

MAIK
juliocpaes

Re: The scenario to the game...

Post by juliocpaes »

Maik,

you want to make a plugin, whose plot and scenery has a relationship with a story
to the Film / TV series (2002) and you want to know if you can do it, without infringing on any copyrigh ??
best explains this .. :?

Julio
paladin MAIK

Post by paladin MAIK »

No no no ... I (for example) I want to write a script for the game (new game! Not myth), and so, if this scenario is interested in playing any campaign and it will, then would not that be a violation of copyright (or something in like that), namely the fact that I gave the script that has been created, based on the finished film.

Devils had written, but the more I can `t explain. :x
GodzFire

Post by GodzFire »

Anyone else find it slightly amusing these two non English speaking people trying to have a conversation between them in English? :-P
paladin MAIK

Post by paladin MAIK »

Quipped, it is better to remain silent or gave an answer to the question! :evil:

However, Google translate ... :twisted:
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

GodzFire wrote:Anyone else find it slightly amusing these two non English speaking people trying to have a conversation between them in English? :-P
No, since this is an English language forum, and English is a common intermediary for people who don't speak each other's languages, I don't find the fact that two non-native-English speakers are having a conversation on an English discussion board in English 'amusing'.
juliocpaes

Post by juliocpaes »

GodzFire wrote:Anyone else find it slightly amusing these two non English speaking people trying to have a conversation between them in English? :-P
:D I know "Godzfire boy" a long time, he just a joker. no problem. below one counter-joke to illustrate the amusing of godzfire-boy. eh eh eh. LOL.

Julio
Pyro
Bug Finder Extraordinaire

Post by Pyro »

So you want to write a story for a game based on a movie or TV show. Then pitch it to the owners to see if they use it and make the game?

I don't know the answer. I do know that there are people that make fan fiction for things they like all the time. If you are concerned that you will get in trouble for just writing a story, as long as you don't sell it you should be fine.
Melekor
Site Admin

Post by Melekor »

juliocpaes wrote::D I know "Godzfire boy" a long time, he just a joker. no problem. below one counter-joke to illustrate the amusing of godzfire-boy. eh eh eh. LOL.

Julio
lol :lol:
GodzFire

Post by GodzFire »

Okay I admit, Julio totally schooled me. :-)
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

juliocpaes wrote:... :D I know "Godzfire boy" a long time, he just a joker. no problem. below one counter-joke to illustrate the amusing of godzfire-boy. eh eh eh. LOL.

Where is the dang 'like' button when you need it?
paladin MAIK

Post by paladin MAIK »

Pyro wrote:So you want to write a story for a game based on a movie or TV show. Then pitch it to the owners to see if they use it and make the game?

I don't know the answer. I do know that there are people that make fan fiction for things they like all the time. If you are concerned that you will get in trouble for just writing a story, as long as you don't sell it you should be fine.
Yeah, that's the whole and snag, will be very upset if I write a script and that would be a violation of the rights without the consent of the creator ... We must get it right to me to find out, otherwise it may turn out that I will agree, and my "job" is not to be delayed short time ... :?