Twas the Night that was Myth Night - Merry Mythmas!

Talk about anything here.
Baak

Post by Baak »

I wrote a poem last year that you all might get a kick out of, and my ordermate Nokilli (who I refer to as "NKI" within it (pronounced "Nikki")) wrote a clever reply.

It's a Myth version of "Twas the Night Before Christmas" (I put them next to each other for comparison).

Enjoy:

'Twas the Night that was Myth Night :D
Phex

Post by Phex »

Lol! Its genius!

Merry Christmas,
- Phex.
TopGunZ

Post by TopGunZ »

Will you make a map for New Years Baak? :rock:
"I tried sniffing coke once, but the ice cubes stuck in my nose"
Baak

Post by Baak »

Thanks, Phex! :D

Yeah, TGZ, I've got four map mods that we've been playing privately forever that I want to release for public use. Two are set and two need some final minor tweaks.

I was hoping The Tain would be up and running to support the bandwidth, as I've pulled 387 RDF5 downloads in the last six weeks which equates to roughtly 1.5 GB / month.

The maps are likely to pull three to four times as much, so I have to watch it. :)

I'm thinking I will post the first map of the series to kick things off, as we have played this map almost 300 times. It's great for Rocket Dorf Fest and also works well with Flare Dorfs (see the third entry on my plugins downloads page here: Baak's Plugins Downloads)

I just added another fun game variant to this map that I originally added to another of my map mods. I'll make a news announcement for the whole she-bang and will do my best to get this first map posted for New Year's - great idea! :D
haravikk
Site Admin

Post by haravikk »

Awesome parady, well done =)
Being Haravikk gets you girls like these:
Doobie
Site Admin

Post by Doobie »

If the Tain isn't up in time, you can always upload it to hl.udogs.net and it will be available on the web too.
Want to play Myth? New and old Myth players can playmyth online at Mariusnet.com.
KyleMaclean.net