TSG Level-Pack v1.4.L - Released!

A forum for discussing map making ideas and problems for the Myth series.
Lothar

Post by Lothar »

Just so that anyone who frequents this forum knows:

TSG Level-Pack v1.4.L

This is the new TSG level pack which includes many of GHOST's fixes as well as my own. It is unfortunate that he was never able to finish it, but now TSG can be enjoyed once again. It is 174 MB, which is actually smaller than the original TSG download, which is pretty good considering...

You might need this to be able to play the Level-pack: :p

TSG Tagset v1.L Public Beta 1

You may notice one of the levels doesn't load; this is not the fault of the Level-Pack but of the Tagset so it will be fixed in the next tagset beta release.

Go to it! 1hr 16 min upload for me, should be a teeny-tiny bit faster to download. :D

Oh, and if you have Dial-up, If you start tonight at about 8: 00 pm, then you should be finished by 4: 00 pm the next day (or is that being too generous?)

Thanks!
iron
Site Admin

Post by iron »

hey Lothar, why not make PluginPatcher patches against the TSG Patch 1.3 for those who already have it?
...playing as long5hot on War Thunder
Lothar

Post by Lothar »

I thought about that yesterday when I was uploading it, Iron, but I have a feeling that it will still be a rather large file, certainly not 174 MB, but at least 20-30 MB uncompressed. I will make and upload a patch a little later tonight.
iron
Site Admin

Post by iron »

A couple of suggestions:

1. Put the tagset and level pack betas together in http://hl.udogs.net/files/Myth%20II%201.5%20Stuff/Plugins/betas/ - I'll create a TSG subfolder there next time I'm on hotline. That way everything's in a predictable place, and the TSGBlighter (or whatever you call it) plugin can go there too.

2. Consider making a TSG Patch 1.3 to Tagset PluginPatch. Makes life a lot easier for those of us on restricted downloads ;) Btw thanks for making the patch for the levels.

Edit: I'm really happy to see that the TSG mesh on Shadow III is loading & working well with the tagset :)

Edited By iron on 1106401410
...playing as long5hot on War Thunder