Orpheus Rising released!

Talk about anything here.
Graydon

Post by Graydon »

I had a great time playing this mesh. Albeit only playing it through on timid, I was surprised on multiple occasions and had to employ some quick micromanagement. I really like the player unit balance as well... It's very 'reg' myth style, despite not having dwarves. Very interesting gameplay style.

My only qualm about this map is the colourmap. This mesh has been used many times over the years, and it's a great mesh.... however I really think it would do great to re-skin it with a new texture set. Perhaps change the season slightly. I find changing an atmosphere with the colourmap to something unique really adds a finishing touch to a great playing map.

If you guys ever DO consider releasing a v1.1 or v2 or whatever, let me know, and I'd probably be more than willing to do the task for you, were you interested in such a proposal.

All in all though, Great Job!
gugusm

Post by gugusm »

Thanks Graydon, if we think about releasing next version, I will let you know for sure, great thanks for your proposal, especially that I know you're really great at making cmaps :D (and I'm not :wink: )

And I'm really glad that you liked it :D