PMnet dies aug 1st, sign my petition to stop it - See Title

Talk about anything here.
William Wallet

Post by William Wallet »

I hate a mystery. I wonder what's gonna happen?
Okay I got the models but now I'm too dumb to do anything with 'em
capital

Post by capital »

William Wallet wrote:I hate a mystery. I wonder what's gonna happen?
The First Galactic Empire. mb.
CyberBob

Post by CyberBob »

I agree with ChrisP there.
“LORD, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill because they pissed me off!”
Sarah Noelle Pratt Ferguson
William Wallet

Post by William Wallet »

capital you're a comedian!

Blades: UNLIMITED POWERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Horus

Post by Horus »

?-------(?)-------?

Edited By Horus â„¢ on 1121221024
Horus

Post by Horus »

?-------(?)-------?

Edited By Horus â„¢ on 1121220871
ChrisP

Post by ChrisP »

Easy there, Horus, Pmnet isn't and wasn't going away. The real problem is the attitudes created because of this farce. I mean, no one wants the huge set back of switching servers, but I think that's better than fostering a vigilante community turned against each other.

If you don't want to be friends with Chazo if he disagrees with how Blades handles PMnet, that's your perogative, but I worry there's going to be a lot more alienation of people if their opinions happen to be inconvenient - and that sort of thing really does suck more than Blades pulling the plug.

From Blades:

"I think the topic has run it's course and it's now time for the good people of playmyth to take a stand against those who don't care about what happens to it. Help us --- help you.

Report abuse, stop the violence, save PlayMyth."

"I'm simply saying - clean up your room or daddy is going to take your toys away."

From clem:

"Threats without pain = kids who disobey.

Bring the pain dammit. Bring the pain!!!!"

From Blades:

"Will innocent people get hurt by this? Of course. Innocent people always get hurt by these kinds of things."

Now will you no longer be friends with me either, Horus, for thinking the people controlling the situation are a little twisted?

Edited By ChrisP on 1121186050
Doobie
Site Admin

Post by Doobie »

Yeah, take it easy Horus, I for one, never thought the petition was a bad thing, a little bit misdirected maybe, but with good intention anyway. What I found humerous was some of the people who took part in that thread, they were almost fanatical.
Want to play Myth? New and old Myth players can playmyth online at Mariusnet.com.
KyleMaclean.net
Horus

Post by Horus »

?-------(?)-------?

Edited By Horus â„¢ on 1121220853
TB

Post by TB »

Dude horus stop it.

This whole thing was Blades on an ego trip because of something or other...but let's assume that he really did mean what he said that we need a 'nicer community'. Sure, you made a perition for peopel to sign and show their good faith...

But now you're running around and posting "FUCK YOU" on multiple forums where people don't agree with your viewpoint.

Great way of adhering to the "friendly, inclusive, nonabusive" community that Blades asked for.
Horus

Post by Horus »

?-------(?)-------?

Edited By Horus â„¢ on 1121220904
William Wallet

Post by William Wallet »

Horus.... Horus Horus...

"(stating your opinion is fine, but being a jerk while doing it is not)"

as opposed to what you wrote a couple of posts earlier? It went a little like -
"My goal was achieved, now all off you who didn't have the balls to show how much you care for the priviledge of playing on a "FREE" server.
SHUT THE FUCK UP! "

'Your' goal? Disagreeing with your poor little petition means we have no balls? It was bunk to begin with.

You see I'm not blind like you seem to be. It IS all about Myth, not me or you or Blades or whoever. Therefore, if someone says "I'm closing my server because I can", I don't fret and say Myth is dead.
I GO AND PLAY SOME MYTH. It's as easy as that. It outlived some assholes. And it will outlive the rest, so long as I have a copy.

Jesus. It's not as if an online petition ever got anything important done (and don't for a minute think that it had a hand in 'saving' Playmyth'. You should SEE the brown nosing that goes on now whenever an Admin comes in. I swear, this was really just a grab for validation and it's funny).
tb

Post by tb »

Yeah willie, Blades does this about once a year when he feels insecure or something...no biggie.

Horus you're still missing the point. And you're still being dumb about it :(
William Wallet

Post by William Wallet »

Damn. He edited out the rude bit of his post. Ah well - you can still catch the madness, because I quoted it! God I love copy and paste.
CyberBob

Post by CyberBob »

I need to bookmark this thing it is a riot.
“LORD, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill because they pissed me off!”
Sarah Noelle Pratt Ferguson