We have the technology...

Talk about anything here.
TarousZars
Site Admin

Re: ...

Post by TarousZars »

vinylrake wrote:
TheHelmet wrote:Wow, you have a nice rack, Giz. 8)
Whenever I visit these forums I have to drag the browser window off to the left or I succumb to their hypnotic effect and wake up to realize several hours have passed.
I'm sure I'm the only person, but I find it completely annoying. It's the last thing I want to see while I'm at work or at home, which are the only places I read this forum. I just blocked the image.
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

TarousZars wrote:I'm sure I'm the only person, but I find it completely annoying. It's the last thing I want to see while I'm at work or at home, which are the only places I read this forum. I just blocked the image.
oh that IS kewl, I forgot I could do that! Magma forums are once again a jigglefree experience for me! w00t!
Lots of Myth stuff at http://mythgraveyard.org.
Sometimes I put hard to find stuff in my my Udogs folder.
Melekor
Site Admin

Post by Melekor »

I'm sure I'm the only person, but I find it completely annoying. It's the last thing I want to see while I'm at work or at home, which are the only places I read this forum. I just blocked the image.
You aren't the only person. It's not really appropriate for the places where I access this forum from either.
Lugas

Post by Lugas »

TarousZars wrote:I just blocked the image.
Did you now? Because it's still there for my browser (Firefox). Please talk more about Oak.
Click on the picture below for my Myth 2 scenario.
GizmoHB

Post by GizmoHB »

had no idea my boobs would frustrate ppl, sorry bout that, changed my avatar...didnt know some many ppl checked myth stuff at work! shame on you all! ur suppost to drink coffee at work!...=)

but yea lets get back on topic, Oak, any new screenshots? im interested...

...Giz
Melekor
Site Admin

Post by Melekor »

Yes, there is one new shot today.
GodzFire

Post by GodzFire »

Melekor, would it be of benefit to you (I'm sure it would), if the maintainers of Myth 3 would help (Flying Flip)? I'm trying to talk Blades and the other members to consider joining up with Project Magma, and pool our entire community's resources and abilities to make one site universal Myth. It would really help out everyone involved I think.
Lugas

Post by Lugas »

That could be a good idea, but with all the drug addicts (look at their profiles and you'll see what i mean :oops: ) joining, I wouldn't have any idea who they were. Also, if I'm not mistaken, Magma and FlyingFlip are working on Myth III 1.4? I think The Elfoid's website said so...
Melekor
Site Admin

Post by Melekor »

GodzFire, I appreciate your initiative. However, Project Magma and Flying Flip evolved as seperate groups for a reason. Also, Oak is not a Project Magma initiative, it is my own personal, one man show, and I am not interested in changing that dynamic at this time.
Gleep

Post by Gleep »

So has there been any progress on OAK? Progress report would be nice, some of us await patiently for this awesome program.
GodzFire

Post by GodzFire »

So Melekor.......what's the word on Oak here....
gugusm

Post by gugusm »

Any news about Oak progress?
GodzFire

Post by GodzFire »

Dead, that's what it is. Just a sad tease for an updated version.
GodzFire

Post by GodzFire »

AND.........................still dead
Lugas

Post by Lugas »

Uh...no.