Marius Game Night -- Fri June 1

Talk about anything here.
Frumius

Post by Frumius »

Thanks to all who came out and played! I had a great time. Hey, Gimble's not that bad of a map, is it? I stayed with Gimble much longer than I intended -- just couldn't leave the couple demo players to twist in the wind -- and with plenty of game-type variation I think it stayed interesting and fun.

But, Demo players, you can find Myth II: Soulblighter at Amazon and other places. There is a huge world of maps out there waiting for you to explore! In addition to the Bungie maps that come with Myth, there are many GB of 3rd party maps out there, including solo campaigns, ffa, and team maps. You won't regret finding a full copy of Myth.

Oh, hey! I was able to do the Frumious Wightblast last night, even! What an awesome evening. Talk about good times! Here's The Film of It.. It wasn't spectacular, but it got the job done ;) You can see in chat that I gave up on the idea after we didn't get the ball... but one should never give up, as the film will bear out. About 26 other Frumious Wightblast films can be viewed in the Wightblast Filmpack