I'm a non-voter.
8%
I hate them all!
23%

Total votes: 26

Doobie
Site Admin

Post by Doobie »

Well for one, a lot of us aren't americans, and outside of the US, Bush is almost uniformally despised.
Want to play Myth? New and old Myth players can playmyth online at Mariusnet.com.
KyleMaclean.net
William Wallet

Post by William Wallet »

Hargh. Elections bite major balls.

I had my first election this year - looking at the ballot paper I had a brain snap and just voted the guy that was already Prime Minister (Australians might know him - John Howard).

Anyway, how are things in America? Bush won yet? Can we look forward to another 4 years of ridiculous speeches?

Heck you laugh or you cry.
Graydon

Post by Graydon »

Too true Wallet.. it's something I WILL enjoy over the next 4 years.. the funny speches :)

Bush won this morning.. Kerry conceeded... it was a close run though... 254 electoral votes for bush, 252 for kerry... and Ohio wasnt in yet... the last country.. I think a bunch of their electronic voting boxes broke down... but it was looking like bush would take it... and if he did would be 100000 votes ahead of kerry, that spells out Good Game.

Anyhow... like Wallet said.. you laugh or you cry.
TopGunZ

Post by TopGunZ »

This is a day to rejoice because Bush won. Now to go and gloat at my extremely radical liberal friends. The depressing thing was my home state(California), voted democrat ONCE AGAIN! So yes you laugh OR YOU GET REALLY FRUSTATED! ;)
"I tried sniffing coke once, but the ice cubes stuck in my nose"