Site Admin

Re: OMGWTF #38

Post by iron »

Can't wait :)
...playing as long5hot on War Thunder
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

Eddaweaver wrote:...You could start by killing your own peasants and claiming that is a valid strategy for winning assassin :wink:
Yeah....uh...pretty sure that's the topic of at least one earlier OMGWTF cartoon.
Son of CheezeFist wrote:VR has graciously offered to host the entire run of OMGWTFs on the Myth Graveyard.
Nothing gracious about it, I like to collect myth stuff and get sad when things dissapear forever so rather than think nice things of me, just think of my offer as a mutually beneficial situation motivated by (my)self-interest. Besides, it's just images - it's not like I offered to digitize and host your entire collection of bootleg Brony convention videos.
GodzFire

Post by GodzFire »

Son of CheezeFist wrote:VR has graciously offered to host the entire run of OMGWTFs on the Myth Graveyard.
Nothing gracious about it, I like to collect myth stuff and get sad when things dissapear forever so rather than think nice things of me, just think of my offer as a mutually beneficial situation motivated by (my)self-interest. Besides, it's just images - it's not like I offered to digitize and host your entire collection of bootleg Brony convention videos.[/quote]

Which, trust me, he would TOTALLY do
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

Not unless there were several well-known Mythers in the video. I have to draw the line somewhere.