Talk about anything here.
capital

Post by capital »

fear wrote:
Back to MariusNET you go!
woohooo! Cite your sources though...
Horus

Post by Horus »

Alright heres my reasons for making the Petition.

1. I love the game, and I have also been banned from pmnet forums for not fully understanding a "threat" that Blades had made. If you threaten the game I love or my beliefs I don't sit back, I do all I can.

2. I have a number of admin friends, and they've been telling me how much abuse of late they have been getting, for just trying to do their jobs to the best of their abilities in a fare and just way. The petition was to show them that they weren't hated as much as they felt.

3. I enjoy playing on a server that doesn't want all the racism, flaming and bigotry. I go on Playmyth and I normally have a great time. playing with those that I'd call friends. I apperciate there being a server in the first place.

I don't regret that Liger, Godcops etc have been banned, they had it coming so badly (see MWC forums and then tell me that you'd want to play with people like them).

I am not Blades's bitch boy, and I hate Clem for being the forum troll he is, but I never see them.

So my opinions are based on the people I do see, the PMAs who try to help people with Red Games and Firewalls, the people who make playmyth a worthwhile place to go, both those friendly players, and those helpful admins.

When Blades posted that he appericated the Petition, I felt my goal was complete. If Blades had appreciated it (being the hardest person to please), that would mean that my buddies who are admins would also appreciate it.

Btw thanks Fear.

Edited By Horus â„¢ on 1121299292
carlinho

Post by carlinho »

Guys just think for a minute if all of you put all the time and energy you waste talking back and forth about all this matters in making maps and playing fun games.
It's funny how little we see lately of new maps or creations, and how little posts they are about MYTH in itself, and how much fire and novelty arises each time there's a chance to show egos and quote phrases regarding myth blah blah blah.

Let's not forget the good spirit of FUN, of INVENTIVE, CREATIVITY and FRIENDSHIP that kept the community alive so many years.
http://carlinho7.tripod.com
Home of ANCIENT and CLASSICAL GREECE plugin on the works.
William Wallet

Post by William Wallet »

Heh, I'm personally glad I pissed you off Fear. Usually, I don't care for making trouble but that post was so full of crap - largely because it cited a *JOKE* as evidence that I was some troll who wanted PlayMyth to go down.

Jebus H Crackers, are you tapped in the head? It is as simple as this - I could give two flying flips if PlayMyth goes down. It's sad that there'd be less Myth going on, but boo hoo? I've got a copy, I play it with my nephew - it isn't the end of the world.

And MariusNet might become a cesspit of unmoderated assholes if people moved there - but did you ever consider just ignoring these people? Or muting them, or wanking them or whatever. I guess not, like the majority of people (heck, when it comes to 3D modelling I'll throw myself in here too) you need it done for you.

It was just a joke. And PlayMyth is just a Myth Server. Combined, they don't mean a lot. Get some frickin' perspective.

<burp>

As for Horus, you aren't that bad a guy - I just found those posts to be laughable. Sorry for my backwards sense of humour, I mean I'm the kind of guy that laughs very hard at Naked Gun.
Okay I got the models but now I'm too dumb to do anything with 'em
capital

Post by capital »

William Wallet wrote:And MariusNet might become a cesspit of unmoderated assholes if people moved there - but did you ever consider just ignoring these people? Or muting them, or wanking them or whatever.
woooo, that's why I am developing M.A.R.I.U.S.

MariusNET Autonomous Robotic Intelligent User Supervisor

It will oversee the administrative operations in the MariusNET theatre. M.A.R.I.U.S will maintain peace and order in an impartial fashion, provide autonomous adjudication in matters that violate the MariusNET user agreement and finally, act as liaison between end-users and MariusNET personnel.

The Future is Now.â„¢
:) Da Cid (: McCl

Post by :) Da Cid (: McCl »

I'm still surprised I haven't been banned from PlayMyth for putting 'SaveMariusnet!' on my name when I play. I only do it to annoy.

Once again, just like a few years back, I'm leaning back and saying "Well, there goes Myth again!"

Seeya at Marius!
-TGP-
Having fun with poser horses and pasted-on Warrior torsos since 1990!™
CyberBob

Post by CyberBob »

capital wrote:MariusNET Autonomous Robotic Intelligent User Supervisor
roflmao
“LORD, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill because they pissed me off!”
Sarah Noelle Pratt Ferguson
Horus

Post by Horus »

CyberBob wrote:
capital wrote:MariusNET Autonomous Robotic Intelligent User Supervisor

roflmao

Could we expect any less from the deranged internet computer personality program that is Cap? (DICPP).

(It is my belief Cap was the inspiration for Durendal in Marathon).

Btw I've decided to just poke fun at this thread now.

Edited By Horus â„¢ on 1121361959
Road

Post by Road »

Dejaveau...
Same old BS from what I remember..lol...screw PMnet, Mariusnet has always been a better place anyways.
Horus

Post by Horus »

Road :O

Damnit reply to my month old pm!!
Road

Post by Road »

Hmmm..the site said that I had one PM but then went I went to check it I had none there, ya may want to resend or just email me.

jesguil@aol.com
or
roadwyrm@hotmail.com
William Wallet

Post by William Wallet »

Heh, Road.
Horus

Post by Horus »

::Throws rocks::

:P
Road

Post by Road »

Heh...those arnt rocks..there marshmellows!
Whoot!
...why cant I get in myth anymore :(
William Wallet

Post by William Wallet »

(looks at PMnet news section)

CHOKE!