Mazz 6 Victory Reports...

Talk about anything here.
GodzFire

Post by GodzFire »

I hate to say this since Chris might end me, but M6 did seem easier than M5. I dunno maybe it's me. I guess the fact that it was beaten like 2 weeks since it's release kinda sucks.

No worries though, I have a bunch of ideas for Mazz 7!! :-)
Baron LeDant

Post by Baron LeDant »

Not easier, just plenty of decent players actually played it after release, (unlike mazz 5 which was just the beta testers for a long time) it was pretty similar to Mazz IV I guess in that respect with a small number of 'dedicated' people playing it a lot

Also people should have learned to use the units by now...

edit - and don't forget theres still the secret mazz
I wear a plastic ass on my bag ~ Da Cheeze
The Elfoid

Post by The Elfoid »

Weren't the records for M3 - 5 all sert within a week of its release? Might even be first day - I can check if I must.

Now this is over, here's the Mazz record setters list (felt like letting everyone know who the real elites are :)

Note Mazz V competition was to win Hero since Leg was deemed impossible. I've listed first leg winner anyway.

Mazzarin's Demise: Apollo (team captain), Atombomb, Hadiez, McChazo, Rabiez, and Wrath

Mazzarin's Demise II: Head (teap captain), McChazo, HadieZ, Boy, Ducky, Rabiez and Kalamadea

Mazzarin's Demise III: Nemesis (team captain), Tainted Bliss, Gatsu, Toecutter, JJM543, Dante's Peak, Apollo, Gekko, SiN, Ducky, Cyclops, and Hyperion

Mazzarin's Demise IV: Ducky (team captain), Ruin, Nemesis, Dante, Covert, Chohan (dropped), KastIron (dropped)

Mazzarin's Demise V: ChrisP (team captain), Gleep, Kicken Wing, Mr. Tree, Wismuth, scrapnjack, Shocker, Seven, woof, Secret, Flatline, Dragon Lord, Gabba

Mazzarin's Demise VI: Rabican (team captain), Timmah, Enculator, CRC, Arzenic, Truth, Chickenwire, Appy, Duan, Dantski.

Someone count up victories and say who has won the most for me, I'm too lazy.
GodzFire

Post by GodzFire »

I'll save you the trouble, it was me 8)
Truth

Post by Truth »

sheesh, i still missed out on the ending. first i lagged out then my internet completely died so i gave up and being that it was 5am.. went to sleep. leg is not ez godz, we just rule. :/
Baron LeDant

Post by Baron LeDant »

Ducky, Appy and me are tied on 3 apiece!
I wear a plastic ass on my bag ~ Da Cheeze
The Elfoid

Post by The Elfoid »

Baron LeDant wrote:Ducky, Appy and me are tied on 3 apiece!
True but Ducky capped one. Captain doesn't normally do a hell of a lot more ordering around than anyone else but I'm sure it stands for something. Crowning him as Mazz King.

Who won ROTD?
woof •FoG•

Post by woof •FoG• »

GodzFire wrote:I hate to say this since Chris might end me, but M6 did seem easier than M5. I dunno maybe it's me. I guess the fact that it was beaten like 2 weeks since it's release kinda sucks.

Mazz 5 was won much faster, I think
buckweaver

Post by buckweaver »

GodzFire wrote:I hate to say this since Chris might end me, but M6 did seem easier than M5. I dunno maybe it's me. I guess the fact that it was beaten like 2 weeks since it's release kinda sucks.

I think your opinion on how easy it "was" would hold more water if you had defeated it on legendary. GLUCK!
-

EDIT:
wow, mb post a win on timid before you talk about how easy it is.

GO TEAM RAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
buckweaver

Post by buckweaver »

Double post spam post

Thanks so much ChrisP et al for this plugin/contest I've had SUCH a blast playing it the last few weeks. Laughed so hard so many times I think I broke a rib.

good work.
-timmah!!!!!!!
GodzFire

Post by GodzFire »

meh I still think it's easier than M5.
Truth

Post by Truth »

then like tim said.. hurry up and beat it. ugh
ChrisP

Post by ChrisP »

First win on Mazz SL timid claimed. Team: me, HMP, Jagman, Tramist, Grignard, woof, Giant Killer General, Godzfire and Gabba.
Cobalt 7

Post by Cobalt 7 »

I think that Mazz 6 seems easier due to the numerous interface and general gameplay improvements.

For instance, the upgrades on Mazz's spells, the addition of the ranger, a larger emphasis on moving, which grants the players a greater ability to pick up items and roots that would otherwise remain inaccessible, and debatably, the general imrovement on items for the characters.

I recall many games of Mazz 5 in which crystals would pile up around the map, while players had no clue what to do with them. Many times players would grow frustrated as the crystal another player had fetched for them was absolutely worthless (to them).

Now, there is much less confusion in regards to items on the map, and excluding the rarer veteran crystals, most items are easy to identify and quickly gathered and used by the appropriate parties.
I decided to look up in the sky, and lo and behold there was a BoB. I stared at him, and he stared back. There was silence for a great while until he said in a thunderous, booming voice..."Okay, Okay, DON'T Frogblast the ventcore."
buckweaver

Post by buckweaver »

Another timid SL win:

Roster:
Rabican, Ruin, Morgoth (not ascii morgoth), Timmah, Chickenwire.