PMnet dies aug 1st, sign my petition to stop it - See Title

Talk about anything here.
CyberBob

Post by CyberBob »

So he wont shut it down. Too bad, but it proves chrisp right.
“LORD, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill because they pissed me off!”
Sarah Noelle Pratt Ferguson
William Wallet

Post by William Wallet »

After some of the things I saw the Admins saying about Mariusnet, I could care less if their intestinal fortitude has gone south. Seriously, me and Cid saw some really funny (in a bad way) stuff being said by some of those people.

I told Cid to give me some screenshots, really, they're quite funny. Still no dice though.

I believe that they had a factual problem with abusive jerks on PlayMyth (heck, I've seen it with my own three eyes pfhor quite a while...) but it really has been inflated for their purposes. You can just ignore people like that. No need for the allmighty hissy fit. I really think it was a grab for validation - but I've no problem with being wrong about that. :lol:

I sincerely think that Myth could've used another BLAM, like when The Mill went down. If the problem is that people don't appreciate something, take it off 'em.

Not that I care, I've still got Mnet. Hah. Guest accounts rule.
Okay I got the models but now I'm too dumb to do anything with 'em
TB

Post by TB »

yeah but the thing is that with Blades and Clemmie-poo, it's not that "something isn't appreciated", its that they aren't getting their egos stroked enough.

Clem has a lifelong vendetta against the myth community for "not treating mapmakers well enough". A lot of his problems resulted from the fact that people had the audacity to not worship him when he led creation :laugh:
William Wallet

Post by William Wallet »

I only call myself 'mapmaker' loosely in that:
1. My maps aren't that good.
2. I don't make 'em anymore.

Still - it isn't fair for one to be such a dink about their work not being appreciated. The guy made maps that thousands of people have played - that's called appreciation, when someone wastes bandwidth on something they ultimately don't need per se. Heck, I felt honoured when my shit bucket of a campaign got a hundred downloads. When I checked at the Mill, Seventh God was in the thousands, if not tens of thousands! Learn to take a hint.

(sigh)

Ok here's the hint - people appreciate you, it's unreasonable to demand virtual fellatio to prove it.

Seriously that's all that has resulted. I was at Playmyth, and the moment an Admin walked in - they were brown nosing him so hard I swear they'll all get tapeworm. I couldn't even tell if they were being sarcastic.

It's such a messy business. :(
CyberBob

Post by CyberBob »

There is too much buttsex in this community.
“LORD, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill because they pissed me off!”
Sarah Noelle Pratt Ferguson
William Wallet

Post by William Wallet »

That's what the mayor of San Franciso said. Bwahahahaha.
capital

Post by capital »

William Wallet wrote:Ok here's the hint - people appreciate you, it's unreasonable to demand virtual fellatio to prove it.
<font color="orange">What Butt is on first. Who's performing fellatio on second. I don't know is brown-nosing with the outfielders. Today is playing footsie on shortstop. Tomorrow, felching it up in the dugout.</font>
William Wallet

Post by William Wallet »

You two sure dig the analogy don't you??? :laugh:
Shocker

Post by Shocker »

CyberBob wrote:There is too much buttsex in this community.

More like not enough!

Aragorn

Post by Aragorn »

Hahahah
Arzenic

Post by Arzenic »

Soon eh :(