Post Something

Talk about anything here.
Pyro
Bug Finder Extraordinaire

Post by Pyro »

Yes, and you can tell it how many ticks it will remain there. As well as a few other properties. The default being 300 ticks. (30 ticks = 1 second)
A-Red

Post by A-Red »

Yes, in addition to time you can specify color (I did for that shot in fact--default is black) and, of all things, font type. Presumably you can import a different font to use in the overhead texts, which is pretty cool.
oogaBooga

Post by oogaBooga »

:) Da Cid (: McCl wrote:
oogaBooga wrote:Is it possible for people to act like adults and stop taking cheap, immature jabs at one another? Sheesh. Every time I come here some fool thinks themselves a comedian just by making some "HEY LOOK IM MAKING MYTH IV LOL" post. It's getting old.
I look at every conversation on this topic conducted by you guys over the past 2 years or so, and the word "immature" certainly comes to mind.

Myth IV: It's getting old.
Youre right immaturity is rife. Hoping for someone to fail as opposed to hoping for success is the mark of a petulant child.

I could say "TFV: It's getting old". Know why I don't? Because i'm not a cynical asshole who wishes for the failure of a project because I don't entirely agree with the people on the dev team.

Maybe you should learn something from this attitude i've adopted.
:) Da Cid (: McCl

Post by :) Da Cid (: McCl »

oogaBooga wrote:Because i'm not a cynical asshole who wishes for the failure of a project because I don't entirely agree with the people on the dev team.
Did I ever say I hope you fail? Noooooo I don't think I did! I want you guys to make fabulous campaigns that ring in a new age for custom Myth content!

What I DO hope is that you guys can one day get over the whole stupid argument and just MAKE THE FREAKIN' CAMPAIGNS without arguing with each other like...

Like petulant children?
Having fun with poser horses and pasted-on Warrior torsos since 1990!™
William Wallet

Post by William Wallet »

:) Da Cid (: McCl wrote: What I DO hope is that you guys can one day get over the whole stupid argument and just MAKE THE FREAKIN' CAMPAIGNS without arguing with each other
Where the hell would the fun be in that? Watching you two go gangbusters is way more entertaining than any plugin I've played lately.

Anyway, this is the 'Post Something' thread. Ooga, you forgot to include a screenshot, and so did you Cid. I'm excused because I'm the referee.
Okay I got the models but now I'm too dumb to do anything with 'em
Zeph

Post by Zeph »

you two, WW and DaCid please shut the fuck up its not funny. This is a thread for showing stuff not for arguing.

Ooga, when is the wind age website coming back live? I want to see screenshots and stuff!
William Wallet

Post by William Wallet »

Zeph wrote:you two, WW and DaCid please shut the fuck up its not funny. This is a thread for showing stuff not for arguing.
Don't tell me to shut the fuck up, fella... I was (rather jovially) trying to get the thread back on track by pointing out that neither Cid nor Ooga were offering up screenies.

I won't speak for Cid - if he wants to troll Ooga, that's his problem... don't include me in it. Christ.
Zeph

Post by Zeph »

whatever, remove yourself from my post then
William Wallet

Post by William Wallet »

Zeph wrote:whatever, remove yourself from my post then
No idea what you're on about, but on with the thread.

---

Nested in amongst the last map I gave up on, was a story that Cid and I were writing in tandem (hyuk, hyuk). Like with our previous effort, which was a Marathon fanfic, it had moments of great stuff and then moments of Cid and I sabotaging each others characters... clearly not the best way of writing a story.

The Myth one has never been finished, even though I have it mostly mapped out in my head where the story would have gone. I still sit down and read it sometimes, but the motivation isn't there to complete it.

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/7894/undone1.jpg

Some chunks of it.

Toodles!
:) Da Cid (: McCl

Post by :) Da Cid (: McCl »

Zeph wrote:whatever, remove yourself from my post then
I don't even have to say anything to make fun of this!
Having fun with poser horses and pasted-on Warrior torsos since 1990!™
Graydon

Post by Graydon »

haravikk
Site Admin

Post by haravikk »

Graydon wrote:I figured I might post something awesome.
Bah, those detail textures are far too high-res and good looking, redo them in Paint!
Being Haravikk gets you girls like these:
A-Red

Post by A-Red »

That WAS made in Paint. Gray's just that good.
William Wallet

Post by William Wallet »

Excellent!!!
Renwood TWA

Post by Renwood TWA »

gee gray so its ok to show the mythII build 1.7 detail texture screenshots now in the public forum? i sure hope so!
Peach Out