Current Myth Projects String - Please List What your Working On 4 myth

A forum for discussing map making ideas and problems for the Myth series.
Lugas

Post by Lugas »

Point, your plugin looks really cool! *raises thumb*

Da Cid/William Wallet: This plugin looks like its going to be really good. I can hear what they're saying now!

The Watcher: Defeat is inevitable, Rabican! Surrender while you still can! Hahahahahahaha!

Rabican: At least I don't wear stupid sandals like you!

The Watcher: How dare you! *casts Hellfire on poor Rabican*

Now for an update on my own plugin- I've started scripting on my "cutscene" level and have made 3 units flicker on and off. I'm feeling very proud of myself, because this is my first attempt at scripting...ever. :p
I may finish the "cutscene" level and gather it up into a single plugin and release it. The final plugin will be 6 levels plus 2 "cutscene" levels. This could take a while, and it would be cruel to keep y'all waiting. So, as soon as Prologue is ready, I'll put it into a plugin and release it. It will be a taster of things to come.

Edit: They may also be a secret level, but I can't think of a way to squeeze it in with the other meshes.
Click on the picture below for my Myth 2 scenario.
Horus

Post by Horus »

I believe he may mean Propel.
Point

Post by Point »

Ya propel as in blast blows the units back.. Knocks them on their ass if the animation is right i guess..
if one does not learn from the failings of the past they are likely to suffer its return.
Point

Post by Point »

any map scriptors that have some summer free time and what to script some civil war action?

if one does not learn from the failings of the past they are likely to suffer its return.
Point

Post by Point »

the thought was to script out each of the days... vet and retreat the first mesh... set up defenses the second, defend the flanks the 3rd and defend against the charge in the middle... i guess it could all be one mesh... instead of 4, I was approaching the idea based on my limited scripting ability. the mesh and units still have some fine tuning to do, but if some one was serious about taking on the scripting it would move me farther along to finishing ... thanks...
Point

Post by Point »

anyone?
Lugas

Post by Lugas »

Update: Cutscene Level is finished and I will not be releasing it until the others are finshed. Anyway this is a picture of the First Level. If anyone from Creation is reading, I WILL give you credit on the elven archeress.
Baak

Post by Baak »

Lugas - that link gives me an error message - no guest permissions perhaps?
Lugas

Post by Lugas »

Ah! That was uploaded from the Pfhorums. I sent a personal message to myself containing the image. Is there any way I can get it onto the Internet? I don't see why I can't upload images directly to here...
:) Da Cid (: McCl

Post by :) Da Cid (: McCl »

Use imageshack.us. Quick and easy image hosting.

-TGP-
Having fun with poser horses and pasted-on Warrior torsos since 1990!™
A-Red

Post by A-Red »

Or get a udogs account and upload it there.
Lugas

Post by Lugas »

Lugas

Post by Lugas »

Another note, Pyro, where's Shiver's Turn gone to? It's said "Out in a few days!" for months!
A-Red

Post by A-Red »

He's been doing a lot of work with the gameplay. He also merged it with another project of his--Shiver's Turn is the solo, and the other one is the multi. It still sounds like it will be released fairly soon.
Point

Post by Point »

havnt had any free time lately for myth stuff I hope to get back to it soon.... patience is a virtue... still need a scriptor for gettysburg....:)