What color is Maeldun's cloak? - In your opinion

Talk about anything here.
Pyro
Bug Finder Extraordinaire

Post by Pyro »

Lugas, yes I made Fallen Heroes... well more like am making... since it is still not even close to done. I don't know what "Dalek's Death Ray" is or does, though. The teleportation and back attack... that would be at least two different attacks... one to teleport and the other to do the actual attack and then the script teleports him back. I have plans on adding some artifacts to the plugin for some of the Nine and Fallen. Although it would be to use the ame special I gave Soulblighter... I would at least try to make it different somehow... instead of the effect it has... I could just paralyze or even stone all nearby units. But who knows... I am still working on other parts of the plugin so I haven't decided on Maeldun's attacks... though I must save some good ones for the other units too.
:lol:
Lugas

Post by Lugas »

Pyro wrote:I don't know what "Dalek's Death Ray" is or does, though.
It's kind of a blueish energy ray that travels in strait lines. It doesn't curve at all. It is perfectly capable of killing a human unit in one go. It also turns people into blue skeletons, but they then turn back and die.
Click on the picture below for my Myth 2 scenario.
Pyro
Bug Finder Extraordinaire

Post by Pyro »

Lugas wrote:It's kind of a blueish energy ray that travels in strait lines. It doesn't curve at all. It is perfectly capable of killing a human unit in one go. It also turns people into blue skeletons, but they then turn back and die.
Hmmm... I wonder if the blue skeleton effect you speak of it just an added flinch variation for the unit. An attack that we see in Myth that doesn't curve and goes straight to the enemy and kills in one hit is Shiver's Tremor Dream.
Horus

Post by Horus »

The Daleks are from a TV show know as Dr Who.
:) Da Cid (: McCl

Post by :) Da Cid (: McCl »

I swear once one of them had a wooden spoon and a plunger on them.

-TGP-
Having fun with poser horses and pasted-on Warrior torsos since 1990!™
Lugas

Post by Lugas »

Pyro,
The Dalek's Death Ray has this effect on people:

I figured that Maeldun could hold up his staff and then this particular ray would come out of the orb. You might not be able to make victims have their skeletons glow. It would kill them with one hit.
Lugas

Post by Lugas »

I've thought of another attack for Maeldun:

a) It may be activated by an artifact or it may not. But it would be more fun to have a limited amount.

b) Imagine Maeldun was to taunt kind of like TFL Avatara/Mazzarin, and then lots of explosive stuff came out magically. It would include Dwarven Lit Bottles and Cannonballs and/or Satchel Charges.
Doromas

Post by Doromas »

Didnt I already suggest an energy ray thats shot with the Orb?

Though, all my suggestions i have already posted in here.

An Idea: A simple spell where he shows in a direction with his staff (ala Gandalf in lotr) and blows enemys away, you could call it Force Push. Also i agree with the guy who suggested a spell where he pushes everything away standing around him. (im not sure now if that is possible since someone said that in Myth you have to make damage to push peeps away)
Tireces:
"...it is arguable that Doromas was Tireces' most brutal Forum-Admin-General... frequently deleting those who begged him for mercy... he is the reason that many guys with small number of posts no longer appear on forum boards..."
Doobie
Site Admin

Post by Doobie »

A pull could be fun too, click wherever and have units pulled towards that focal point.
Want to play Myth? New and old Myth players can playmyth online at Mariusnet.com.
KyleMaclean.net
Lugas

Post by Lugas »

A pull would be cool, but fairly stupid on faster units like Ghols/Myrmidons/Hostile Berserks. Still, very cool if possible.
Gleep

Post by Gleep »

Hmm, I like the sound of a spell pulling units. Call it the "Clump em up so I can Fireball Em" spell. Dbl Hmm, I think I'll make that spell and add a little something to it. ;)
Horus

Post by Horus »

How about someone mixes the pull attack with a destructive centre (Black Hole anyone?)

Fire attack - centre of attack continually detonates - a 2ndry resultant projectile causes units to be pulled into the centre of death.
Gleep

Post by Gleep »

Close to what I was thinking. I was thinking pull them then a fountain of fire burns em and throws a few fireballs at stragglers.
Lugas

Post by Lugas »

I just thought of this after watching the Heroic Victory of Mazzarin's Demise 5, the "Dalek's Death Ray" could be the white ray that the (very) annoying beholder uses. Except that it wouldn't stone units, it would pretty much kill them in one hit, and it would leave them fried (death caused by fire attacks). Why didn't I say that in the first place? :laugh:
Lugas

Post by Lugas »

Also another attack for Maeldun, a continuous inferno attack coming out of Maeldun's staff.
Kind of like this...Image